Chapter 7.

Izel

The next day, Reggie had came and picked me up so I could spend the day with him.

We were playing wii sports right now and I sucked ass at every game except boxing.

"Im tired now." I giggled and laid back on the couch.

"You not active?" He laughed and sat the wii remote down.

"Nope." I admired him. He was shirtless and he had one big tattoo across his chest. It was a name surrounded by angel wings and roses.

God, he was handsome.

He came and sat next to me and he couldn't take his eyes off me.

"I want you to be my girl already."

I looked over at him and saw how serious he was. "Really?" I frowned.

"Is that bad?"

"No, it's not. You just... You don't know me." I looked away.

"What else I gotta know?" He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "I feel like I know enough for you to be mine."

"You don't." I shook my head. "You might judge me afterwards. I'm not gonna be so beautiful to you anymore." I sunk in my seat.

"What is it?" He frowned.

"My stepdad..He's abusive." I rubbed my arms.

"Damn, why you just now telling me?" He got closer to me.

"I hate when people feel bad for me.." I wiped a tear. "I didn't want you to know because I knew you'd try to focus more on me. I don't want that."

"I don't care what you want. Shit like this is serious ma." He rubbed my back. "You still stay with him?" He wiped my tears away.

"Duh." I sniffed. "He's on this three week trip. When he comes back, we can't do this anymore."

"Why? You scared of him? I ain't scared of no dude that feels like it's necessary to hit on girls, better yet they step daughter. You can't go back." He pulled me into his arms. "Promise, I'm not letting you go back." He lifted my head by my chin. "Just trust me, aight?" He looked me in my eyes.

I nodded my head. "Okay.."

He leaned in and gave me a kiss while wiping my tears away still.
-
August

"You need to get your hoes under control." Tatianna busted into my room, waking me up from my nap.

"What is it now?" I groaned.

"Last night, your ex totally disrespected me." I felt my bed dip a little bit.

"How?" I closed my eyes.

"She was basically bragging about having you. She said if she wanted you she could easily have you. That's not true, is it?"

"Nah." I sat up and wiped my eyes. "I don't even know why you're bothered by her. She's weak." I shook my head.

"What do you mean babe?"

"She's sensitive." I shrugged. "Gullible, and any other words that go along with those."

"Why is she like that?" She frowned. "You did something to her?"

"No, I never hurt her." I shook my head. "I always tried to help her get away from her abusive, pussy ass stepdad. I always tried to make her happy."

"Her stepdad abuses her? Poor girl."

"Don't feel bad for her. We all tried to help her move on from that and she just ran back."

"Don't be upset about that baby." She started to rub my arms. "You got me now. I would never use you like she did." She smirked while unbuttoning my pants.
-
I made it short because it's another tease.

Y'all think y'all know what's about to go down next chapter?

☕️☕️☕️☕️