Chapter 12.

Izel

I sat back down in my spot and decided to wait on Reginald. I wasn't going to walk out like some weak bitch and never speak to him again.

In the corner of my eye I saw him walking from that hallway playing with his hair.

"Baby, you ready to go?" He kissed my cheek.

"Yea." I snatched my bag off the table and started to look through.

"You lose something?" He frowned.

"Nah, but where was you at?" I looked at him.

"I was in the bathroom." He chuckled.

I had a hold on my pepper spray but kept my hand hidden.

"I looked in the bathrooms, you weren't in any. Steve told me you were in one of those rooms with someone."

"Steve probably drunk, you are too." He shook his head.

I stood up and pushed him out of my way. I was about to walk away until he grabbed my arm.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He frowned

"You got two seconds to let go of my arm, Reginald." I turned around and looked at him.

"You really Tripp-.." I cut him off by pepper spraying him and it caused him to yell in pain and fall to the ground.

"Yo, what is wrong with you!" Micah jumped up along with his other friends. I watched Reginald hiss in pain on the ground.

"I got plenty more if you bitch ass niggas wanna try me."

"I didn't do shit to you!" Reggie yelled.

"You're a lying, cheating ass bastard!" I kicked him in his leg.

I looked at them one more time before walking away. I put my pepper spray back in my bag and moved through the crowd.

I dialed up Travis to see if he was still here. I looked around some more until I seen August gigantic ass.

"Can you take me home?" I grabbed his arm.

"The person who drove you here can't take you home?" He frowned.

"Yes or no?" I looked up at him.

"I can't leave Travis hea' by his self."

"Why not?" I frowned.

"Cus we doin' our job right na'. Just go wait in the car. We almost done." He handed me his keys.

"Yo, who's this?" I felt someone grab me.

August turned around and looked at the guy standing behind me. I look up and see Reggie with red swollen eyes.

"You got one more time to put your hands on me like you own me." I snatched my arm from him. "Leave me alone."

Reggie was about to speak again until August stepped in front of me.

"You heard her. Step." August held up his shirt a little revealing his gun.