Two

Author's note- I am actually quite happy with the plot of this fic, I am pretty excited to finish it, even if it's only starting!
I hope you enjoy this chapter

Tyler's p.o.v.

I wipe the thick blood off my knife, the blood of my last victim.

A girl named Jenna Black.

A young girl, she seemed pure and sweet and innocent at first glance, with bright blue eyes and lovely blonde hair, but haven't you been told to never judge a book by its cover?

I guess you could say she was like a dumb blonde.

She ended up dead.

From what I'd been told in my request for her death, she was a cheat and a liar. She seemed like a horrible person, a low-key criminal, and many people wanted her dead, or so it appeared.

So it makes the job all the more easier for me. No one will miss her, and everyone wanted her gone.

Everyone will act sad about it, saying it was unfortunate and unexpected, but deep down, they are rejoicing like everyone else.

All the more, the police will probably not investigate it. There will be so many suspects, so many people despises her after all.

They'd never solve the case.

My phone vibrates in my pocket, so I bring it out to check for any new jobs.

Job number 222 - Joshua William Dun

I open the file on my phone and read this Joshua Dun's information.

He's intriguing, to say the least. Very young, only nineteen. The person wanting him dead mustn't want him to suffer too much, for it's a quick death with a gun.

And I'm to leave it like a suicide scene!

I doubt many people will believe that, because if a hitman is hired to kill someone, it usually means something.

I look at his photograph attached. He has lovely blue hair. It kinda looks like candy floss! He's cute, too. Hot even. It's a shame I have to kill him, really.

But he could look even hotter with lifeless eyes and bloodstained clothes and a bullet in his chest.

Yes.

He will be a quick kill, and an easy one. He is only five foot five, he can't fight back, and I'll be so silent and sneaky he won't suspect a thing.

3rd person's p.o.v.

Josh was asleep when Brendon got back.

Brendon trudged up the stairs and climbed into bed with Josh, causing the younger to stir slightly, partly in fear of being hurt again. His breathing intensified and his heart rate increased. 

"It's just me," Brendon said softly, pulling the covers up to their chins and stroking Josh's hair lightly, causing Josh to calm down slightly.

"I'm sorry," Brendon said. "I know I hurt you, and I'm sorry. I will be better. I love you."

This was why Josh was stuck in the relationship. Alcohol seemed to have the opposite effect on Brendon. When he wasn't drunk, he was violent. When he was drunk, he was loving and caring.

That was the problem. Brendon always said he'd get better, and Josh would believe him. Maybe it will get better, Josh would think.

But it never did.

Brendon's hangover would leave and his so-called-love for Josh would fade away.

Josh was stuck permanently on square one.

But not for long....

Because he had a hitman coming for him.

He just had one week left.