Seven

Author's note- I can't wait for this fic to be over, not because I dislike it, but because I have so many more fics planned, and I hope you guys read and enjoy them!
But for now, I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Trigger warnings- murder

Three days to go
Third person's p.o.v.

Tyler walked deliberately slowly towards his next victim's house. A young man called Dallon Weekes.

Dallon looked pretty cute to Tyler, he seemed younger than his twenty one years.

From all of Tyler's research of Dallon, on social media and the like, Dallon was a lovely guy, though he also appeared to be clinically depressed.

Unlike the others, Dallon seemed to have no bad relationships with anyone. Tyler didn't understand why someone would want him dead.

He was even part of a band though it never went far. Tyler liked his music, even if it wasn't popular.

His form of death was exactly the same as Josh's; quick, a gun being used, and his body and weapon left, like a suicide.

Tyler wore black gloves whilst holding the gun, so that if Dallon's death was investigated, there would be no DNA of Tyler's on the gun, and he'd be clean of any such crime.

He also wore a black mask over his face, to stop hair falling on the crime scene, and a white t shirt, because Tyler liked to see people's horrified looks when they'd see his blood stained clothes, though there's nothing they could do about it.

Tyler arrived to the large, but pretty house, and was somewhat surprised when the door was unlocked. A pleasant surprise, of course. It makes his job a lot easier, but it's often unexpected.

Tyler doesn't even try to be quiet as he enters the house. Dallon isn't going to be able to hide or escape anywhere anyway.

Tyler knows all the tricks, he's seen it all.

"Dallon...Dallon?" Tyler called out in a singsong way. "I hope you're ready to die!"

Suddenly, a head appeared from a room upstairs, and it stared straight at Tyler.

"Tyler? Is that you?" Dallon cried.

"Em...yes?" Tyler replied confused, frowning. "That would be me." Why wasn't Dallon running or crying or begging not to die?

"Oh, thank goodness you're here!" Dallon exclaimed, running downstairs and embracing Tyler, who stood stunned.

"Wait...what?" Tyler asked. "I'm so confused! Why are you so happy for me to be here? How did you even know I was coming here?!"

Dallon smiled sadly. "Because I was the one who requested for you." Tyler's jaw dropped. This was certainly new. "Now...if you would be so kind to shoot me in the back of my head like you usually would, I'd be very grateful."

Tyler was hesitant. He looked at the gun reluctantly. "Hey, hey, hey. Wait a second. Why am I to kill you? You've done nothing wrong worth being killed for!"

Dallon looked at Tyler with sad, blue eyes. "Why does it matter to you? I want to die. I'm depressed! Please, just end it for me, please!"

Tears starting welling in Dallon's eyes, yet Tyler still couldn't bring himself to kill Dallon. He killed bad people, who deserved it. Not good people. Besides, Dallon was cute. Not that it meant anything though.

"Hey, now, Dallon," Tyler said quickly, pulling Dallon into a hug. "I'm sure we could sort something out-"

"Kill me! Please!" Dallon begged, tears running down his cheeks. "Please, just kill me! End it for me! I can't do this anymore!"

Still with his arms wrapped around Dallon, Tyler brought his hand with the pistol shakily to Dallon's head.

"Ok, Dallon, I'll do it," Tyler whispered softly. "Just close your eyes."

Dallon shut his eyes tightly, with tears squeezing out past them.

"Thank you..." he breathed shakily. "Thank you do much, Tyler."

"It's okay," Tyler said softly. "It's gonna be fine, it's all over. Just sleep."

Tyler pulled the trigger against Dallon's head, and he watched as Dallon's eyes froze and how his body slumped and fell to the ground.

"Goodbye, Dallon," Tyler whispered, leaving the gun beside Dallon and leaving the house quietly.

For the first time, Tyler felt sad about what he'd done

Dallon was a good guy, and Tyler had to kill him.

Good people die young, and that's what happened to Dallon.

Another author's note- this chapter actually made me really sad to write, maybe because I am also depressed but I don't know, it just made me emotional.