Five

Author's note- I know this fic isn't doing very well, so I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to read this!
I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Trigger warning- gore, violence

Five days to go
3rd person's p.o.v.

Tyler disposed of his last victim's body in a lake nearby. Just dumped it right in.

No one was watching. At least, that's what he hoped.

Her name was Debby. Debby Ryan. She was described as a sweet, loving girl, with undeniable beauty and grace. She should have had a full life ahead of her.

She just got involved with the wrong group of people.

It really was a shame Tyler had to kill her.

Though he did have fun killing her. The person behind her death obviously wanted her to suffer, so wanted a slow, painful, torturous death.

Tyler enjoyed himself. Dragging a knife over Debby's skin, loving the sound of her terror filled screams. Burning her hair off her head and smelling the scent of burning flesh. Cutting her arms and her legs and impaling a knife in her stomach so that she can bleed to death.

Magnificent.

She was too young to die, too pretty too.

But that doesn't matter to Tyler.

That is his job after all. He just had to do it.

He doesn't get to know his victim, he just gets rid of them.

You better hope you're not next...