Three

Author's note- I'm pretty sure there was something I was going to tell you guys in my last author's note but I have no idea what it was. Oops, I have a very selective memory and I probably won't remember what it was- I hope it wasn't important! I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Seven days to go
3rd person's p.o.v.

Josh was actually left alone for a while, as Brendon seemed to be out drinking a lot more often, and working other hours.

In movies, Josh had discovered that this was the time when their partner would start to grow suspicious that their partner may be cheating, that the many hours away "at work" were actually many hours at their other partner's house, and all those times drinking were to maybe forget the guilt, or to forget the truth.

In reality, Josh didn't really care if Brendon cheated on him or not. He didn't love him, how could he after how he has been treated?

Though Josh hoped that if Brendon was cheating on him, he hoped that Brendon was treating his other partner better than how he treated Josh.

Josh realised that if he was told or found out that Brendon actually was cheating on him, Josh would have to pretend he was devastated and broken-hearted and torn up inside about it, but the truth would be that he couldn't be more happy. He would be free.

Until he dies.

It's seven days away, and that excites Josh.

Only seven days left. Seven days and it will all be over.

It will be Brendon who has to pretend to be devastated and broken-hearted and torn up inside, or maybe he actually will be. But either way, Josh will die.

And that is probably the best thing that could ever happen to Josh.