Chapter 4 - What do I do now?

We just stayed like that looking at each other for what felt what felt like a century but truly was only a few seconds.

"What's your name?" he said quietly

"I'm Clary and I'm the daughter of the Alpha of this pack, you?" I said feeling proud of myself and took a step back

He laughed quietly at that and with an amused expression on his face he said "Well you have a very beautiful name, I am Aiden and I am the Alpha of the Eclipse pack" I was shocked

Great, just great he is an Alpha! What the hell am I gonna do now? There is no chance I am going to abandon my pack to go and become a Luna in another pack no matter how strong it was.

"I have to go" I said and left thankfully he didn't follow me I needed some time to myself to figure out what I was going to do.

I couldn't reject him. I knew that was out of the question ,I've seen what it does to a werewolf and there is no way in hell I am going to do this to someone.

The only other option was to talk to him about it and perhaps he would agree with me and wouldn't want a mate either? 

At the thought only I felt a weird feeling. I don't know why isn't this what I want? To get a little bit older and become the Alpha of my pack? To be independent and in need of no one?

All this thoughts made my head hurt but I knew that this was probably the best time possible. Tomorrow he would want to talk to me.

He would probably want to see why I run away... Well what can I say to him about this?

'Well I was hoping you wouldn't notice me and then I would hide till you guys left because I don't want a mate' yeah that definitely sounds nice...

I run into the woods and took off my dress not caring anymore if I ruined it. I shifted in my wolf form and run towards the woods wanting to clear my head.

Now that I had met him I would get to meet my wolf! Mates discover their wolves together as the moment you meet your mate which usually is 17-20 years old is the age you really mature.

Well I guess I'll just have to wait for her to show up and speak to me. She has been with me in all of my life after all we just couldn't communicate...

My wolf has a silky black coloured fur and she had ,like me, brown eyes only hers had splashes of golden in them that made them glow and really stick out from the others.

I continued running through the woods on the opposite direction of the ceremony.

One other thing also surprised me, I hadn't heard good things about the Alpha of the Eclipse pack. Lexi who as she said ,liked to gossip once in a while, told me that he was a very cold person and that he cared for his pack very much.

He seemed preety nice to me he was gentle and he didn't seem like a heartless and cold person. Well rumours are rumours but one thing that my father had taught me is that where there is smoke there is also a fire. Meaning that something caused those rumours to form.

I guess all I can do is wait and see what is going to happen. Perhaps I should go to sleep I'll see Jackson and Lexi tomorrow and see if they met their mate

I stopped running to think where was the fastest route to the pack house and then I heard a branch snap. I quickly turned around ready to fight only to see there was nothing there.

'That's weird' I thought to myself, I guess it's because of my stress...

I started running towards the direction of the pack house and after a few minutes I finally arrived.

I took a large t-shirt that was behind a tree. We always left a few oversized t-shirts and and a few pair of shorts in case we needed to wear something.

I went inside and started going to my room when someone called my name.

"Clary what are you doing here? Why aren't you at the ceremony?" my dad said with an interrogating tone

"It's kind of a long story and you probably have to go there and greet the other Alphas so I can tell you tomorrow..." I said while standing awkwardly at the bottom of the staircase

'So close but so far away to my freedom' I thought

"Don't worry about it In sure they won't mind If I'm a few minutes late now tell me what happened" he said as he sat on the bottom stairs and patted the space besides him motioning for me to go sit there.

I did and with a sigh I started telling him everything that had happened which wasn't a lot actually while he sat there listening patiently.

"So what do you think I should do?"I said while looking at him expectantly.

"Princess you know I can't tell what to do" he said with that calm look on his face.

I was a little disappointed as I would really have appreciated a little bit of help. As he saw my expression he continued saying

"This is your desicion sweetheart and whatever you choose to do I will support you but don't be afraid to create a bond with him you only have one mate after all..." he said his tone changing to a sadder one towards the end.

"Well I'm sure you'll make the right choice. I have to go now honey but if you need anything mind link me" he said and stood up kissed me at the top of my head and left.

I went in bedroom and lied down trying to sleep. My last thought was 'What do I do now?'

Hey guys hope you liked this Chapter! If you did please don't forget to vote,comment and share! I'll try to upload another one today so bye for now!✌