Chapter 12 Try

Regina sighed deep in her chest, staring up to the ceiling. She hadn't felt so content in a long time and was so happy since Friday's game. 

It was Monday morning, and she had to get up for work. She stretched her arms up, and looked at her phone, reading her texts, 'Don't be late, xo- Killian'

She smiled that he texted her like that, the little 'xo' making her swoon to herself. He was so dreamy. She got herself up and walked into her bathroom. She was wearing a hockey jersey from Friday's game, that came down to her thighs. 

Regina would maintain her exact same work ethic, there was no way she would change that just because she was dating her boss. She probably would smile more since she got to see her boyfriend every single day, all day, that was not something many people got. People also probably didn't have such a dreamy one like Killian.

Regina got herself ready for the morning, she wore black slacks and a blue button up shirt. Tousling her hair, before she headed out the apartment, with a joyful little smile on her face. She headed for the coffee shop, and her sister called her. 

"How's Dreamy boss Boyfriend?" she asked. Regina laughed, but couldn't stop grinning ear to ear. "He's good, kinda missed him yesterday, that's silly right?" Regina asked. "Of course not, it's a start of a new thing, it's all exciting," Zelena said. 

Regina heads through the coffee shop door, and briefly glances around, she beat Killian there. Not by much, as the door rings, and he's there in his fancy pants and jacket, with his hair perfect. 

He grins brightly at Regina, who beamed back at him. "Hi," she wanted to just jump on him, he smiled, and kissed her cheek, "What am I doing?" he said out loud, she was confused, but he kissed her lips. "There we go," he winked. She laughed softly at him. 

"Can I buy your morning coffee?" He asked sweetly, "Sure," she shrugged. "Still have to talk to my boss about that raise," Regina winked. "Yeah yeah," he smirked at her. "Seems they have the apple turnovers," he grinned and ordered Regina's little morning breakfast for her. 

Regina's POV- GAH, he even knows my drink and everything already, I can't, he's so perfect. "So umm I should go inside first right?" I asked him nervously, I didn't want to be too obvious or anything about us dating, because he probably didn't want that. 

"Considering the fact Graham already knows, did you tell the women?" He asked. "Well, they knew we went out," Regina shrugged nervously biting her lip. "Right, Ok, maybe we don't go in at the same time, today," he winked. 

"Ok, I'll see you there," Regina smiled and kissed him once more. He winked at her, "And the meeting," he added, "9:45, I know, boss," she winked and headed off. 

Killian's POV- Damn she's so freaking cute, and sexy. How can she look good in ANYthing? Unbelievable. I headed into the office about five minutes behind her. I didn't want to be too obvious about being with her, not yet at least. 

Regina got to her desk, and watched Killian walk by as he came into the office. People typically would focus, or pretend to, as soon as he walked through the office. He went into his space, and took off his jacket. 

Regina got her computer going, and there was a typed note on a word document, 'Open your drawer' it said. She thought, and opened her drawer. A smile came across her face, a little Hockey puck keychain with a heart. 

She looked up and towards Killian's office, he was in his window, and winked and smiled at her. Regina held it close to her, and smiled at him, letting out a happy sigh. 

"Well," Graham entered Killian's office, making him turn away, "Yes?" Killian asked. "So? Come on, details," Graham started playing with the little basketball. "I'm not giving you any details," Killian said. 

"What? Come on, so you went to the game, did you call it a date? Obviously, so you sleep with her?" Graham asked. "Why does that matter to you?" Killian asked. "I think you got laid," Graham grinned. 

Killian rolled his eyes at him, "Did I?" he sasses. "Yeah I think you did, you have a little skip to your step," Graham said. "And?" Killian scoffed. "Good for you, you her boyfriend now?" Graham asked. "Why are you so obsessed with me?" Killian teased. "I love you, in my own way," Graham teased and threw the ball at him. 

9:45 meeting 

Killian opens the door for everyone to come inside, and smiled at Regina with his head down as she met his eyes. "Uhh, good morning," he cleared his throat. Tiana, Ruby and Graham all grinned cutely to each other, knowing the status of Killian and Regina. 

Well, they knew almost everything. 

Flashback-- Saturday Morning 

Regina stretched up, and curled over, out of the large hand resting on her tummy. She stared at Killian's scruffy face, with his eyes closed and finally his hair messed up. She kissed his cheek softly. "Mmm," he grunted, grinning before his eyes opened. 

"Morning," he smiled. "Hi," Regina smiled shyly at him. "Last night was amazing," he smiled, and kissed her mouth gently. "You're pretty damn good," Regina complimented, with a blush to her cheeks. 

"Told you it's been a while, but good to know, that you enjoyed it," he said. "I think my moans were pretty obvious," Regina said. He curls over, and gets on top of her, she giggles, "Yeah they were, very sweet sounds," he kissed her again. "Your hair finally moved," Regina played with his dark hair. 

"Mm, yeah well being down there, it had to, with you gently clawing and tugging at it," he nibbled her lip sultrily. "You're good at that too, I thought the beard would be rough," she said. "Yeah, well, you have to be gentle," he smiled. 

Regina swooped her legs from bed, as Killian got up on the other side. He was shirtless and had cute pajama pants, "Uhh where's my jersey?" Regina asked. "Nah, wear mine," he tossed it to her. She wore it and it was oversized and cute on her, down to her knees. 

They had a nice breakfast, that Killian cooked, and Regina got ready to go home. Killian kissed her passionately at the door, "Keep that jersey, mine," he smiled. "Yeah?" Regina asked. "Well, next game I need it, but, you're not going anywhere," he smiled. "Nope," Regina grinned cutely up at him. "See you Monday," he kissed her. 

A/N-- haha you like that? He gave her the jersey ;)