2

someone actually kill me i hate studying but i also don't want to fail my finals so :/

--

It had been about half an hour until he saw the dark haired boy blow kisses to the audience and go backstage to get changed. Johnny silently cursed as he thought the boy would probably just go home and get showered or something after that, but, to his surprise, he made his way back into the main area of the club towards the bar where Johnny was sitting. Johnny gulped as the kid ruffled his hair and turned away, flustered.

"Don't think I didn't notice you staring." The boy started, slightly startling Johnny. "The name's Ten by the way."

"I-uh, sorry." He blurted out quickly. Ten just laughed.

"No, no it's fine, trust me. I mean, I have people staring at me all night. Comes with the job." Yuta slipped Ten a cocktail as he spoke. "Anyways, what's your name since I told you mine?" He looked at Johnny expectantly.

"Johnny." He started to get a bit of a grip on himself again.

"Well, Johnny, I must say, you're definitely not lacking in looks." Ten slowly eyed Johnny up and down and smirked, causing Johnny to blush even more.

"You aren't too bad yourself." Johnny had finally found some confidence after the comment.

"Well i'm about to head out, but first," Ten quickly got out his phone and opened a new contact. "Your number?" He handed Johnny his phone excitedly. Johnny added his number and saved it. He handed back Ten's phone and the boy smiled at him as he turned and started walking away, slightly swaying his hips almost tauntingly.

"You better text me then!" Johnny shouted at him. Ten just gave him a wave, still not looking back. Jaehyun and Taeyong, who had been listening to their conversation turned their seats to face him.

"Holy shit dude did that just happen?" Jaehyun stared at Johnny, his mouth slightly hanging open from shock. Johnny just winked at him and went back to drinking his third Soju of the night.

--

It was about 2am and five drinks later when they all finally decided to grab a cab back to their dorms, exhausted, slightly wasted, and obviously reeking of alcohol. As Johnny threw his phone lazily on his bed, he saw the screen light up with a notification. He flumbled for it and opened the message.

Hey, it's Ten (:

Johnny giggled to himself wondering how the boy even took an interest in him. He suddenly remembered how he was able seduce Johnny just by the way he moved, which slowly lead to Johnny secretly wondering if he'd ever be able to test out how flexible he was, being a dancer and all. He saved the number and attempted to text back in his completely drunken state. Of course their conversation ended up being just a jumble of letters from his end with Ten having to try and decipher them and text back an appropriate answer though. After a while, Johnny finally passed out from exhaustion.

--

"SHIT. NO NO NO WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO??" Johnny shot up straight in his bed, nearly crushing his phone with the amount of force he was gripping it with. Of course Johnny had been the idiot he was and somehow in his wasted state managed to send nudes to the other. He quickly checked Ten's replies before attempting to apologize to the boy he just met.

Oh my gosh you are so shit faced right now aren't you...

Holy crap

You lowkey have a really hot body tho I can't lie damn

Totally didn't just save those 👀

Johnny??

Johnny sat staring at the phone for a moment, trying to register what just happened. After a while he finally responded.

I'm so sorry holy shit I didn't mean to send those!! I literally do not remember anything :')

As he was nervously waiting for a reply, Johnny was cursing himself for even letting him get that drunk. By now he had finally succumbed to a headache and finally realized the extent of his fate. Luckily, since Taeyong and Jaehyun were the self proclaimed "party couple", he had gotten used to making hangover breakfasts and stuff like that. After whipping up an omelet he decided to check his phone once again.

Dude don't worry about it, it's totally fine haha

Johnny let out a sigh of relief at the text. Of course he was still embarrassed about the whole ordeal, but mostly shocked at the fact that Ten had actually called him hot. Maybe this was actually going to be his chance to get a guy for once.

--

bit of a shorter chapter rip, i'm gonna try ?? to post every other day to keep consistent with updates but we'll see how that goes

anywho, have a nice day lovelies ! - joey💕