5

turns out i'm really soft for [redacted] on my rowing team, he tries his best n is a whole cutie and i just uwu

--

Ten couldn't bring himself to sit still as the last minutes of class slowly approached. He hadn't been on a "date" in what seemed like forever so it was definitely a nice surprise. Whatever his professor had said he forgot in an instant as they were dismissed. Ten was first out the door for once instead of taking a few extra minutes to lazily throw stuff in his bag. He pulled up the directions Johnny had sent him and saw that the café luckily wasn't too far away. Staring down at his screen to memorise the route he continued to walk, not noticing where he was going he accidentally walked right into someones back.

"Oh my gosh i'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going, I'll be sure to be more carefu-"

"Ten?"

Of course the stranger had to be Johnny of all people, who was currently staring down at Ten, smiling at his slightly flustered state.

"Well this is convenient! Now we can just walk there together!" Johnny started, almost completely ignoring what just happened. Ten nodded as the two took off in the direction of the café.

"I didn't know you went here, I haven't really seen you around the halls."

"Oh, I actually transferred here from Thailand about 9 months ago so that might be why. Plus this campus is pretty big."

The two finally reached the small coffee shop a couple minutes later. The interior of the place was decorated with rustic looking furniture, it had a cozy summer cabin kind of feel to it. Johnny insisted on getting their drinks to which Ten was slightly protestant but finally agreed on moments later. He later returned with their iced americanos and set them down on the table.

"So... if you don't mind me asking, when do you usually work at the club?" Johnny questioned Ten.

"I don't mind at all! Saturday and Sunday nights. It's actually surprisingly nice to have a job at night, that way I still have the day to get my homework and stuff done." He replied, sipping on his coffee.

"Ahhh, I see. Is it fun? Like, do you like the job?" Johnny continued on, curious. Ten paused for a moment.

"I mean, with every job it definitely has its ups and downs. I just try to focus on the fact that I can just dance and entertain people as a job, and it's quite a good source of income too." As Ten was talking, he noticed Johnny was in fact a really good listener. He nodded along to everything he was saying, almost as if he was encapsulated by ever word that came out of Ten's mouth. Johnny broke out of his trance as a tall man with dark chocolate hair wandered over to their table. In his hands he was carrying two small slices of vanilla cake.

"Sorry to interrupt but, as a complimentary treat for our opening we have free slices of cake." He said smiling at the boys. "It's just plain vanilla, nothing too special." He placed the dishes carefully down before them, and left the two alone once again. Ten's eyes lit up at the delicate dessert and started eating almost immediately. Johnny found himself eyeing the way the smaller sucked on his fork after almost every bite, not letting a drop of icing go to waste. Ten finally looked up from his sugary delight and caught Johnny staring. Johnny almost looked like a deer caught in the headlights as he quickly looked down at his plate and blushed.

"You really like staring at me don't you." Ten laughed. Johnny didn't say anything and just continued eating. Suddenly, they heard the start of rain coming from outside.

"Oh god damn it. I forgot my umbrella too." They both looked outside with disappointed looks.

"My dorm room is so far away too ugh. Literally kill me i'm gonna be soaked by the time I get there." The smaller boy complained, Johnny spoke up.

"Actually, my dorm room isn't too far from here. You can crash there if you want?" He proposed. He wasn't gonna let Ten go home in the pouring rain if he was the one that invited him here in the first place. Ten smiled and nodded, with that the two got up and left the café hoping to get to Johnny's place before the rain got too heavy.

--

Once they arrived at Johnny's dorm the two flopped onto the couch, exhausted. Luckily, they managed to get there as soon as the rain started picking up. Ten looked over at Johnny who had only been wearing a t-shirt that day, and immediately thanked the rain. He was able to see the outline of Johnny's abs through it, and unconsciously bit his lip at the sight. Johnny noticed where the boy's eyes were focused.

"Better in person?" He smirked. Now it was Ten's turn to be flustered. Johnny started getting uncomfortable from the wet fabric clinging to him and took it off. Ten had to stop himself from practically drooling at the sight. How much more perfect could this man get? Cute and rude? What other secret weapon was he hiding?

"Hang on, let me just go grab another shirt. I'll be like two seconds." Johnny spoke, starting to get up from his spot on the couch.

"No!" Ten practically shouted at him. "I-I mean, no it's fine don't even worry about it."

Johnny grinned and sat back down, turning towards Ten.

"Now who's the one that likes staring."

--

getting spicy there boys 👀 

also wow a not like 2 sentence chapter who is she -joey💕