4

y'all I'm so angry this is literally the shortest thing i've ever written i literally have 0 inspiration someone actually  k i l l  m e  :')

--

As Johnny continued through his shift he still couldn't stop thinking about Ten. It was obviously nothing special but Johnny just couldn't brush it off. He decided to text his somewhat trusty friends to get their opinion on what he should do now, being the rookie with anything relationship wise.

Both of the boys were very adamant on Johnny somehow asking Ten on a date next time he met him, to which he thought was a somewhat reasonable idea. The only problem was how. Fortunately that was quickly solved by Jaehyun who reminded him he did in fact have Ten's number and he should probably use it.

--

Ten drowsily woke to his regularly deafeningly loud alarm the next morning. Of course he had early classes on Mondays, because why wouldn't his schedule be against him? It's not like almost everything else was too. Smacking the annoying device off he sat slumped in his bed rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Moments later he finally got up to wash off any last scent of alcohol still lingering on him from the weekend. Sometimes it was absolute shit to work in the club, but he had gotten used to it after time. The job paid well anyways.

Looking in the mirror after a short shower he saw the usual, bruises all over his body accompanied by a hickey stained neck. Just what he needed. Throwing on some concealer and baggy clothes Ten headed off to the bus, silently hoping he had taking care of everything. Frankly, It was just him being paranoid at this point, no one ever really noticed, and if they did they'd brush it off as Ten just being the clumsy kid he was.

Suddenly his phone screen lit up with a notification.

Hey! This might seem a bit out of the blue, but I was wondering if maybe you wanted to grab coffee today sometime? You don't have to but! Just wondering!! (:

Ten smiled at the boys cute message. Johnny. The one good thing that had come into his life recently. He'd never seen anyone quite as beautiful, or kind for that matter. Ten opened his phone to reply.

Coffee sounds amazing! My last class ends at 3:15, where were you thinking?

Not even a second later he got a reply.

Oh! There's a new Café that just opened near my uni, it's called Universal Coffee i'll text you the directions in a sec. Meet you there at 3:30! I'll be waiting ;)

Ten put his phone back in his bag as he arrived at his class. Maybe the rest of the year wasn't going to be as bad as he thought.

--

i swear this will actually start to get interesting one of these days

love to everyone who is actually keeping up with this because wow you the real MVP's  -joey💕