11

so uhhhhhh i kinda really hate the writing of this story so big oof,, i never really had a good plot outline so ig this is the last chapter folks,, once again tysm for reading this n im sorry for all of the slow updates !!!

--

Johnny woke to a slight headache and a sleeping Ten cuddled into his side. Slightly panicking as the memories of last night came flooding back, the older pulled out his phone out of habit.

yongie🍒: 3 missed calls
yongie🍒: oh you are so dead kid

"Well fuck." Taeyong was definitely gonna beat his ass when Johnny saw him next. Finally, he felt the smaller boy stir beside him.

"You're always on your phone whenever I wake up."

"Morning to you too." Ten rubbed his eyes, enabling himself to get a better look at the cute groggy Johnny beside him. His hair was tousled and messy, face slightly puffy from drinking last night. Ten couldn't stop himself from giving the boy a quick kiss which Johnny certainly didn't refuse. As if reading the elders mind, the smaller boy spoke.

"Want me to grab you a pain killer?" Ten smiled, Johnny just laughed and nodded as the younger got out of bed. As Ten left the room Johnny returned to his phone, finally deciding to text Taeyong back.

john: hey
yongie🍒 is typing...
yongie🍒: johnny fucking suh care to explain what happened yesterday ???
john: im sorry, i know i said i wouldn't ever drink without you guys after what happened last time i drank alone but...
john: i just have a good feeling about Ten ya kno ?
yongie🍒: you know what its fine, i guess i just need to stop treating you like some kid
yongie🍒: im sorry man

With that, Ten entered the room once again carrying a glass of water and some pills. Johnny shot him a smile as he quickly threw back the small capsules. Ten sat at the side of the bed, after a moment he finally managed to adress what was on his mind.

"So about last night..."

"Ten, I like you."

The younger was suddenly glad he wasn't facing the boy next to him as his face slowly turned a light pink.

"R-really?"

"Sorry, that was kinda sudden." Johnny was fidgeting with his hands as this point, nerves overtaking him.

"Its ok, I um... I like you too..." The elder turned to face the small boy in front of him. The two only stared at eachother, not knowing what to say next.

"Well why don't we start this off properly then," Johnny spoke, starting to gather his stuff that was spread out all over Tens room. "are you free tonight?" The younger only nodded as Johnny made his way towards the entrance of his flat.

"I'll pick you up at 6 then, be ready." Ten could barely believe what was happening as the elder left. He whispered a quick bye under his breath as the door clicked shut. Ten turned his back to the door and slowly slid down the cool surface. So Johnny was really taking him out on a date. If anything, Ten felt like a giddy teenager again who had just gotten confessed to by his highschool crush. Realising he should probably pick out a nice outfit to wear, he quickly shot back up and sprinted to his wardrobe, even if it would be hours until Johnny returned to pick him up.

--

hH i actually had absolutely no idea how to end this yikes,, this is eXTREMELY short n rushed holy shit sorry,, n e ways i just was kinda getting stressed over updating this n it wasnt getting fun to write anymore tbh,, i hope you all understand and ty for all your support with this !!! ly all -joey💕