10

hi what the fuck why does this have 4k reads oh my go d ᶦˡʸ

(( smut warning ??? for this chapter oo f ))

--

Johnny flung the door open revealing Ten sitting inside, still in his stage outfit. Ten was slightly stunned as the taller male drunkenly stumbled his way over to him.

"Johnny, how did you even get ba-" He was cut off by Johnny's lips on his. The kiss was needy and messy, but Ten wasn't complaining. He managed to collect himself enough to kiss back. It slowly turned heated as Johnny bit Ten's bottom lip, earning a moan from the younger. Johnny took the opportunity to slip his tongue into Ten's mouth. Finally, Ten pulled away for air.

"Jesus, how much have you even had." Ten breathed out.

"Enough." Johnny growled, dipping down to kiss Ten's neck, marking the surface lightly. The younger still couldn't believe that his small routine had this much of an effect on the boy, although he definitely wasn't complaining. Ten's hands slowly wandered underneath Johnny's shirt, tugging at the fabric. Johnny took the hint, removing his own shirt and following up by removing Ten's as well. The older paused for a moment, admiring the small boys frame. Being a dancer he was about as built as Johnny when it came to his body.

"So beautiful..." He whispered, causing Ten to blush. The younger finally noticed the uncomfortable bulge forming in Johnny's jeans. As Johnny moved to capture Ten's lips once again the smaller bucked his hips up, causing friction between the two. Johnny immediately pulled off the other with a moan.

"Fuck, Ten."

"Let me suck you off." Ten bit his lip shyly following the sudden request. Johnny wasn't one to refuse, practically tearing his jeans off. Ten sat up, lips trailing down the olders abs until he found the waistband of his boxers. Slowly sliding them down, Johnny moaned once again as he finally felt the cool air reach his dick.

Ten knew Johnny wasn't lacking, that's for sure, but holy fuck was he big. He started by experimentally licking a stripe up the shaft, Johnny had to bite his lip to keep quiet. Staring up at the older through hooded lashes, he finally took Johnny into his mouth, cheeks immediately hollowing to fit as much as possible. As Ten started to move the older found his hands moving to grip the boys hair. Johnny could tell that the younger was definitely experienced when it came to sucking dick. A tinge of jealousy rang through him, but quickly disappeared as he felt Ten swallow around him. Johnny bucked his hips in response, causing the younger to gag. He didn't pull off though, only giving Johnny an innocent look as he continued.

--

"So, you're telling me you sent a drunk and horny Johnny to go find Ten?!" Taeyong snapped at the bartender. The red head had dragged Jaehyun to the bar after Johnny hadn't picked up his calls, he'd looked almost everywhere for the boy, growing more and more worried as time passed. To hear now that Johnny had been coaxed into a bit of a mess was not helping Taeyong's nerves.

"Oh come on Taeyong don't get your dick in a twist, i'm sure he's completely fine." Yuta calmly stated from behind the counter.

"Fine?? Fine?! What if he does something he regrets! What if-" Taeyong was cut off by the sight of two familiar figures emerging from the back rooms. Their hair was tousled and the boys were practically glued to the hip, not letting even a millimeter of space come between them. Ten spotted the fuming Taeyong from where they were walking.

"Oh! Hey Tae! I'm taking Johnny for the night, hope you don't mind." He said with a smirk, leading Johnny out with him and leaving no time for the red head to retaliate.

"See, what'd I tell you." Yuta had gone back to cleaning glasses, leaving Jaehyun to calm the boy down.

--

aaA iM ALIVE I SWEAR,, school sucks ass my dudes,, also i never write smut so u h have this trash,, tune in next year for the next chapter because i suCk at updating jesus,, thank you all for reading uwu - joey💕