Episode 8 - So Hot But So Crazy

(Opening plays)

Coach Sasabe: It's nice to see you as a young adult, kid! Though with all the chemicals in the poolwater, that'd make it crazy! Anyway, how's Haru?

Makoto: Uuuuuhhh...

(Switch to Haru's bathroom)

Haru: Thinks: You think you're better than me, huh? HUH? I'll kill you, I'll kill you! (Flicks a dolphin toy)

(Back to the swim club)

Makoto: He's....great.

Coach Sasabe: That's dang good to hear, son! Hey, you wanna help me with something?

Makoto: Sure coach! What do you need?

Coach Sasabe: Ah, nothing too big. You got a diversion to pepperspray, champ?

(Later on a side of a road)

(Sound of a phone ringing)

Nagisa: Hello?

Makoto: Hey Nagisa, Coach tried to get me to vandalise a police station again. Can I get a ride home?

Nagisa: Sorry man, I don't have a car.

Makoto: What?! You picked me up from ballroom dance lessons last week!

(A/N: I am sorry, but I have no idea what Nagisa says after that. It's not hearable with the phone effect. I'm sorry.)

Nagisa: -Where's the gun? WHERE'S THE GUN? I gotta go man, this is getting real! Nagisa out! (Hangs up)

Makoto: *sighs* Good thing I wore my heelies.

(The next day at the pool)

Miho: All of that exhausting work is finished! I'm glad it's over.

Nagisa: What work? I had to fill the whole thing up with a hose!

Makoto: Ha! Hose! I get it.

Nagisa: Shut up.

Haru 1: Thinks: Haru, look! Water!

Haru 2: Haru, you can't get in.

Haru 3: Yeah it's probably too cold.

Haru 4: We'll get sick.

Haru 1: Well you know what I'm sick of? All of your sh*t, Haru! I'm assuming direct control!

Haru 2: Haru, no!

(Arguing)

Haru 3: Oh my god, he's got a gun!

(Gunshots)

Haru 1: Everyone step away from the brain!

Haru 2: He SHOT Haru!

Haru 1: That's right! I'm in charge now!

Makoto: Haru? We're gonna throw the tablets in the water now.

Haru: Yes. I am Haru.

Makoto: Ooooooooh, that's probably not good.

(The boys throw the tablets into the pool)

Nagisa: Man this is great! Too bad Rin ain't here. I miss old Shark Zone.

Makoto: I tried calling him before I called you last night. He didn't answer.

(Flashback to last night at Rin's)

Rin and Miley Cyrus: I came in like a wreeeeecking baaall! I never hit so haaaaard in looooove!

(Back at Iwatobi)