What's Next?

Six Months Later

"Hey babe!" Laura smiled happily as she walked through the door. "Hey, how was work?" I asked. "Dont even get me started." She shook her head. Laura was one of our house mates, she was also Taylor's best friend. I'm not sure if they still talk or not. We haven't really mentioned Taylor in a few months for Chase's sake.

"Where's Chase?" She asked looking around. "I'm not to sure, hes barely been home the last few months." I answered, with a mouth full of my sandwich. "I seen him yesterday, he seems a lot happier." She smiled. "Yeah, I think he's getting laid." I laughed. "Oh god, I hope so." Laura grinned.

"I got to ask you something, I haven't really said anything because of the whole situation, but what actually happened? One minute you and Declan were happy as fuck and Taylor and Chase were planning their wedding, next all of you are single." She asked. None of us have actually told anyone what really happened. I guess it was just one of those things that we wanted to keep to ourselves for a bit. "You want the long story or the short one?" I laughed.

"Short one will do." She sat on the bench eager to hear what happened. "Well, a few years ago Chase and I slept together. We were both single at the time, however it was during the brief period where Declan and I had broken up. Melissa had a security camera set up in her room trying to catch one of chases friends stealing. Instead she caught me and Chase in her bed." I began.

"She sent the video to Declan and he showed taylor. Chase and I decided it would be best to keep it between us, that was until Adam heard us and started to tell people. Declan and I got back together and he asked about it. I was scared of losing him so I told him it didn't happen. Then of course Taylor got with Chase and she found out, So he denied it as well."

"I'm actually speechless. I don't even know what to say." Laura said gobsmacked. "So you and Chase actually slept together?" She asked. "Yeah, years ago. It only happened once." I clarified. "I did not see that one coming." She laughed.

"So when is Ryan coming around next?" I asked hoping to change the subject. "Oh tonight. I haven't seen him in a week and I'm dying." She laughed.

Later that night i was in the kitchen making a sandwich and Chase walks through the door. "Hey." He smiles. "Your happy, you get laid?" I laugh. "No, I didn't get laid. Can't I just be happy?" He asked. "Of course you can." I shrugged.

"Your doing it wrong." He said as he walked into the kitchen. "Oh my god, leave me alone." I laughed. "Amelia, you can't even cut a tomato properly." He teased. "I can so cut a tomato." I playfully glared at him. Chase stood closer to me and smiled. "Amelia, your doing it wrong." He teased again.

I stopped cutting the tomato and looked at him. "Stop picking on the way I cut a tomato." I pointed the sharp knife playfully at him. "What are you going to do about it?" He smirked. I thought for a moment, there was something I definitely wanted to do, I just didn't know how it would pan out. "Well? What are you going to do?" He dared to ask me again.

I put the knife down and looked at him. "There is something I want to do, I just don't think you would like it." I answered. "And what is that?" He asked with a smirk. My hand reached for his hand, grabbing it I slowly put it on my lower back. I bit my lip waiting for him to move it. I realised after a moment he wasn't going to move it, so i took that as my que to continue.

My hand ran up his arm to his neck. Stepping closer to him, I looked up at the 6ft 4 beautiful man standing in front of me. I bit my lip once more before slowly pulling his head down to met mine. He looked at me knowing what was about to happen.

His lips met mine in a sweet breathtaking embrace. They were soft and welcoming, my hands tangled in Chases short hair as the kiss deepened. After a moment, I pulled away breathless. Chases forehead rested on mine, while he looked into my eyes.

His arm tightened around my body, pulling me closer before he kisses me once more. The kiss was different to the one we just shared, this one it felt like he was hungry for more. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, to which I granted immediately. Our tongues collided, dancing with one another.

He picked me up and sat me down on the bench so we were at the same height. Not wanting to break the kiss, he hungrily unbuttoned my blouse before ripping it off my arms. His hands ran up and down my bare arms before ripping off my singlet, leaving me in my bra.

My hands travelled to the bottom of his shirt before I quickly pulled it over his head, wanting our moment to continue. His hands roamed all over my upper body, feeling every inch of skin there was to feel. My legs wrapped around him to pull him closer, I could feel his hard cock pressing against me through our pants. Feeling him, almost sent me over the edge. I wanted him and I wanted him now.

His hands made their way into my long hair slightly tugging on it as our kiss deepened once more. It's like we were hungry for only each other. My hands hugged around him, my nails slightly digging into his back. He moans into my mouth. We were getting heated, neither of us wanted to move to the bed room just yet.

"Oh, sorry!" Ryan has a giggle. Chase and I reluctantly pull away, jumping off the bench I pick my blouse up from the floor, covering myself. "Sorry!" Laura says shielding her eyes before they make their way to Laura's bedroom. Laura is horrified at what she just walked in on, Ryan on the other hand is amused.

As they walk into Laura's bedroom, Ryan pokes his head out with a smile on his face. "Seen this one coming from a mile away." He laughs before closing the bedroom door. I can't help but giggle as well shaking my head at the situation that has just occurred.

"Well uhm, I'm going to play xbox." Chase nods. "Yeah, I have a ton of work to do anyway." I said before finishing off my half made sandwich. Chase walks off and I sit at the bench eating and working.

I can't help but let my mind drift off though, I know what could have happened tonight if Laura and Ryan didnt walk in. In all honesty, I'm a little disappointed, they interrupted. Tonight could have ended a completely different way.

From one train of thought to another, why did I want tonight to end that way? What the hell did I do? Chase and I were just friends. Why did I have to kiss him. We're we really just friends though? I think back to when we first met and we clicked straight off the bat. We became friends the moment we met. Was it because deep down, there were feelings involved?

Do I even have feelings for Chase? I thought, I think so. We would never work though, both of us have to much baggage. I have Declan who was Chases best mate, he has Taylor. There is so many complicating factors that would arise. In that moment, I knew that i could never tell Chase how I really feel. We could just have fun with each other though. I mean, tonight that was definietly fun. Maybe we could have a friends with benefits relationship? Would that even work?
I don't even know. All I know is, for the last 8 years I have been harbouring a secret. I've only just realised it myself.

I like Chase.

●●●

Thanks again for reading! Anyone got feedback or tips? All constructive criticism is welcome!