Deja Vu

Laying in bed, I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. Did I really like Chase or did I just like the thrill of him wanting me? We've only ever been friends nothing more, with the exception of what happened 4 years ago. Maybe it was just the thrill, the thrill of something new and exciting, yet naughty in an exhilarating way.

When we are together like that, he makes me feel like I've never felt before. He makes me feel sexy. He makes me feel wanted. Perhaps that's all it is, I like the way he makes me feel, that doesn't mean I like him does it? My mind is going a million miles per hour I barely notice when my bedroom door opens.

"I was hoping you weren't asleep." Chase whispered. "What are you doing?" I asked as he walked around the bed and climbed in. "Something I really shouldn't be doing." He bit his lip as he moved closer to my naked body. "Chase?" I put my hands on his bare chest. He looked at me longingly. "I want this." He declared as his hands roamed up and down my body. "You started this earlier. I just want to finish it." He smirked.

The way he looked at me and smirked drove me wild. The truth was, I wanted him too. I wanted to feel every inch of him. I propped myself up on my elbow and looked at him. I was in a dase. The way he looked, the way he smelled it was enticing.

Before I knew it, our mouths were molded together as one. This kiss, it wasn't like the one earlier. It was hungier, it was filled with desire, passion and need. I climbed on top of Chase, slightly biting his lip while grinding against him. Kissing down his neck and lightly sucking and biting. "Your naked." He moaned as I nibbled. "I sure am." I whispered into his ear. "I think I have a little to much clothes on." He chuckled.

I pulled away from his neck and looked at him with a smirk. "I think do you too." My hands lightly scratched his torso as my lips made their way down, kissing his body until I get to his briefs. I look up at him with a smile. I'm going to drive him crazy. I thought to myself.

Teasingly slow I pull down his briefs to free his big hard cock. I take him in one hand, moving ever so slowly up and down before I place my mouth over him. He lets out a moan as my tongue rolls over the tip of his cock. Trying to take him fully into my mouth was a mission due to his size, however thats a mission I was not going to fail.

My mouth moved up and down, sucking him. I was enjoying every moment of this, having him here beneath me, his body begging for more. I had control, I could do whatever I pleased and there was nothing he could do to stop me, not that he would stop me. He was enjoying it as much as I was. Every moan that slipped out of his mouth proved that to me.

My hand moved in sync with my mouth, up and down over and over again. Swirling my tongue around his tip as I reached the top. I paused to look at him. "Fuck, please dont stop." His hissed. "What was that? You want me to stop?" I teased.

"You want to play this game, do you?" He asked before pulling me up so we were face to face. "I don't know what your talking about." I shrugged. Chase rolled me over so he was hovering above my body. "You want to toy with me, I can do much worse to you." He glared at me before slamming his cock into my dripping wet vagina.

I screamed out in pleasure. "You like that, huh?" Chase asked with a grin. "God yes." I thrusted my hips begging for more. "Stop." He demanded. "It's my turn to toy with you." The way he said that turned me on so much more. He was dominating and demanding. It was unbelievably hot. In this moment I found myself wanting him to dominate me in anyway he could.

Chase slammed his cock into me once again with a grin. I moaned, the feeling of him filling me with his cock had me itching for more. "I can handle this, the question is can you?" I teased.

Chase licked his lips and grinned. In one swift move he flipped me over on to my stomach. "Lets try it this way." He whispered in my ear before lightly biting my ear lobe. This time he slowly entered my vagina, going deeper than before. He slowly started to move in and out. "God you're so wet." Chase moaned.

Pleasure started to fill my body. "Faster." I moaned. "Remember how you toyed with me?" He laughed seductively. Really? I thought to myself. "Please go faster." I begged. "No." Chase said authoritatively. He wrapped my hair around his hand and pulled down. "Do you like that?" He asked after hearing a moan slip from my mouth. "Oh god yes." I moaned again as Chase finally started to pick up his pace. "You're so fucking big. I love it." I breathed.

He wrapped his free arm around my body pulling me up so my back was against his chest. Using his hand thats wrapped in my hair, he pulled to the side revealing my neck. He bit down on my neck causing to moan in great pleasure.

"You want me to go faster?" He teased with the question, knowing I was begging him for it. "Yes. Yes go faster." I pleaded. "Your wish is my command, Baby." Chase went even faster than before. His cock slid in and out of my vagina over and over again, with each time it entered it went deeper and deeper.

My body started to shake as the pressure of an orgasm approached. "Oh Chase." I moaned turning my head just an inch so my lips can meet his. His tongue slid inside my mouth with ease. My hand reaching around for his hair grabbing it and pulling him closer into my mouth.

I don't know how it happened, but four simple words Chase said was my undoing. "Come for me baby." He held me tight so I wouldn't collapse, the built up pressure released all at once. I moaned, as I rode the wave of my orgasm.

Chase laid me down gently and rolled on to the empty bed beside me. I looked at him with a smile. "What?" He asked while stroking my cheek. "Well, that happened again." I laughed. Chase smiled. "Yeah it did."

We were both silent for a moment taking in what had just happened once again. I felt at ease, like this is how it's meant to be with Chase and I. "This cant happen again." Chase declared for the second time in almost 5 years.

My heart broke a tiny bit. "Why?" I asked him propping myself up on my elbow. He looked at me, biting his lip deciding on whether to tell me or not. "I'm seeing someone." He finally informed me. "Your seeing someone?" I asked to clarify. "Yeah, it's only new. I really like her though."

I couldn't help but giggle. "You realise what you have just done?" I asked through the giggles. "I know, I'm sorry." He stated. "No, you don't know. You've just made me out to be the 'other women'." I try to silence my giggle.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked. "I'm laughing because, you really like this girl, yet earlier you didn't stop me from kissing you. You could have stopped it and told me, I would have understood. Yet, you didn't stop it because you wanted it to happen." I shrugged.

"I suppose I just wanted to feel you one last time, to try and get over you." He looked at me sadly. "What do you mean 'get over me'?" I looked at him questioningly. "I think you know." He bit his lip. "I need you to tell me, chase. My mind is running wild with so many different things. So just tell me."

"I like you." My heart skipped a beat. He finally admits he likes me. It was then I realised, he was seeing someone. My heart broke just that tiniest bit more, would we ever get the chance to be together or is it our destiny to just forever dance around each other with the idea of us.