Homelesss

"-and then Keith was like ' watch me ' and he hit a bulls eye. OMG shiro you should have been there to see his face he was so shocked hahahaha"
Pidge laughed so hard she was gasping. Hunk , Pidge , shiro, and Keith we're heading out to there annual cabin trip during the summer. It was currently 6:30pm and they were about 5 miles from the cabin when Keith notices something on the side of the road covered in blood.

" shiro! Stop!"

Keith yells loudly causing shiro to smal on the brakes leaving skid marks on the road.pidge and hunk both snakes into the seats without warning.

" what the fuck Keith!!!"

Pidge yelled rubbing her head. Keith got out of the car to get a closer look at the animal or thing.

" oh my gosh!"

There lying on the ground was a bit around 16 or 17 with a claw mark across his chest, his chest as rising slowly and very little, there was blood everywhere. Keith kneeled down beside the boys and locked up his head. The boys face was bruised up badly and he had a cut on his lower lips. His eyes were starting to flicker open and that gave Keith some hope. He heard shiro get out of the car and walk over to where Keith was now.

" Keith what the..."

Shiro saw the boy on Keith's lap open his eyes and look at shiro then roll back into to his head. Keith layed the boys head on the ground again and took off his shirt and tore it into stop the bleeding. Keith lifts the boy up into a cradling position and carried him to the car.

" shiro this boy needs help now!"

Keith and Hunk switched seats and Keith layed the boy down so his head was on his lap.

" what do you think happed to his to make him bleed this much?"

Pidge asked as shiro started up the car.

" Keith the nearest hospital is 12 miles from us, and the cabins only 5"

Shiro was slowly speeding up, Keith was worried about this boy for some reason, he just didn't know why. Hunk started to call allura who was already at the cabin with coran, telling them to clear a couch and get all the medical supplies out and water. Keith was getting bombarded with questions, but his eyes were only on the boys face wondering what he was doing out there and how long ago this happened till they found him. Before Keith new it they were at the cabin with allura and coran running out to the car to see what happened.

" omg shiro what happened!!"
" Keith found a boy on the road with bad wounds and he needs help now!

Shiro said and Keith got out of the car with the boy in his hands. Allura gasped and nodded. They all got inside and Keith layed the boy down on the couch that was cleared. Allura and coran both said that they should leave. It took Keith a little bit longer to leave the boy alone with allura but shiro said that allura knows what she's doing and that he will be ok. Keith did t know exactly why he trusted shiro but he did and he left the room almost having a panic attack. Shiro and Keith both made it into the kitchen to see hunk and Pidge eating a little snack that I guess alllura and coran were enjoying before hunk called them. Keith sat down on a chair looking sad and worried.

" hey , Keith I bet you'll feel better if you had something to eat, when in stressed or worried I eat and it makes me happier"

Hunk said holding out a sandwich for Keith smiled with his mouth full. Kieth looks up and looks at the sandwich and then at hunk with a smile

" yeah, your right"

Keith takes the sandwich and takes a bit out of it. He stairs at the sandwich till shiro asks him a question.