Prologue

Hello guys, this is my second story so far. I hope you will support me the way you did to my first story "The Billionaire's Chase".

I appreciate more if you leave your comments in every chapter, constructive criticisms as possible.

It will be my deepest appreciation if you  also press like if you kinda like it or follow my account Periwinkzlady.

Thank you and lovelots❤️❤️❤️

***Periwinkzlady

Haley's POV

"Mr. Finn, I know you're busy but please hear me out!" I barged in his office out of frustration. I don't like reacting this way but I came back three times already. His secretary was always making damned excuses. My life was pure hell since I find out that my dad was in the hospital due to heart attack and that he has a pending case filed by his boss.

"I'm busy right now, did my secretary failed to inform you?!" he uttered coldly. His handsome face was void of emotion. "Handsome, where did I get that adjective? I want to hit myself for that.

" I'm sorry Mr. Finn, I-I tried to-to stop her, but she tricked me". The secretary was behind me stuttering. I felt sorry for her. It seems that her boss is very difficult to deal with. If ever he fired her, it will definitely my fault.

" Please don't take this against her Mr. Finn. I'm the only liable of my actions.

" You can leave now Dianne", he said curtly. I felt relieve glancing his secretary's retreating back. He averted back his attention to his phone and to whom he's talking to, clearly neglecting my presence. I formed fist trying to extend my
patience for the sake of my Dad.

" Nothing important sis, I'll call you back". My brows rose up hearing his soothing voice. " So this asshole has a soft side ", I thought feeling hopeful. My muscles tensed up when he turned to my direction.

" Who are you? And why are you here?" he said looking at me squarely. He stood up in his dominating presence and come near me.

" I'm Haley Santorini. It's about my father". I was not able to conceal the shiver in my voice. I stepped backward trying to hide my anxiety.

" You can't wait in court Ms. Santorini?" He smirked arrogantly. Irritation flickered on his stern green orbs. "Your father will rot in jail, I will make sure of that".

" That's why I'm here Mr. Finn, I want to apologize of my father's wrong doing and ask you if it's possible that I will pay the stolen money instead of bringing this to court", I said with humility. The courage that I saved earlier started to evaporate .

" Pay? Are you kidding me Ms. Santorini?" he was smiling smugly. " You don't know me well are you? He was hovering me in his lopsided smile.

" My father is not well Mr. Finn.And I 'm sure you have parents too. You will exactly do what I am doing right now if you're in my situation". I told him trying to gain his sympathy. I was stepping backward to create enough space between us. His presence is suffocating.

" My parents will not do anything stupid like what you're father did. Don't plead Ms. Santorini, I don't have plan to negotiate this matter", I heard finality in his voice.

" You can go now, and see your Dad in court". He was dismissing me as he turned back to his swivel chair.

" No! I will not leave here until you spare my Dad! For Christ sake Mr. Finn, he's old and sick!",I shouted him in desperation. " You're a heartless asshole!"

" Watch your pretty mouth Ms. Santorini. I don't tolerate such attitude!" I failed to contained my gasp when he briskly moved closer with his murderous expression.

" You know what I exactly do to a beautiful vixen with a sharp tongue like you?" He was looking at me with his intimidating presence. I felt unsettled under his scrutinizing glare making me turned my head down.

" Are you afraid now my vixen? He tilted my chin and studied my face distinctly.

" In your wildest dreams Mr. Finn. You're just a dominating jerk using his advances to inflict helpless people like me!" I stated full of sarcasm. I had no idea where my courage came from. There's no way that I let him have the satisfaction to scare me. But at the same time deep inside I was worried that all my efforts will go to drain but that's a way too late to recover.

" What a brave accusation", he uttered smirking. Let me show you that advances you're talking about my vixen".

I stirred in surprise when he tugged me closer.The impact was really unexpected that I almost plopped towards him. I was still gaping in shock when his audacious lips landed mine.

I pushed him hard but to no avail. His body did not even stir a little. He cornered my hands and deposited them on my lower back using his free hand. I tried to wriggle but he's like a man of steel. I felt pain in my arms making me hissed which give him a chance to slid his tongue into my mouth. I was groaning in protest making me more helpless. He kissed me too rough that I can feel my lips swollen.

He continued attacking my mouth, sipping and sucking my tongue. I was so helpless that I did not even realize that I was already crying. I'm just praying that someone will enter the room to stop him.

I was no longer fighting against his advances when I felt his way of kissing change. It became gentle and intoxicating in a way that it alerted my senses. Moans escaped my mouth unexpectedly. His grip to my hands loosen and I feel his other hand holding my chin to deepen the kiss. I didn't know what hits me that my hands obliviously clasped his nape for support when he found the small of my back and pressed me closer.

"You taste amazing my vixen.., and you smell delectably sweet", he growled. His voice was thick and sexy. Too consumed with the overbearing sensation I responded him with total abandon. I sucked him back as my tongue followed his moves expertly, like dancing with him in equal rhythm.
Suddenly, I was alerted and recovered my sanity when I felt his hand on my breast,started kneading my bud.

" What the fuck!" He growled when I pushed him with all my remaining strength. He was unprepared this time that I succeeded. I saw intense longing in his eyes. I swiftly walked towards the door. My face flushed, embarrassment was too hard to bear.

" Wait, Ms. Santorini", his commanding voice stopped me from twisting the doorknob. I took a deep breath to relax my nerves before turning back. I gulped when I saw his tousled hair. His piercing green eyes were looking at me intently, filled with lust. The moment I blinked my eyes, his stoic expression dominated.
" I have a proposition to make", he said while studying my reaction. I remained quiet and distant but I felt hope inside.
" Be my slave and I will spare your father", he demanded like it's very normal to him.

" What?!" I was gaping at him. "Are you out of your mind?" I added catching my breath.

" Why not?" He uttered smirking. The way you reacted earlier I know you will enjoy warming my bed.

The nerve of this man! My palm hit his face without second thought. Too late for me to think the possible aftermath of my action. But who cares! He humiliated me. "That will never happened".

"Let see about that", he faced me with contempt while massaging his pained cheek. "I will give you 3 days to decide. If you refuse your father will suffer", he said before making himself busy on his laptop like nothing happened.

I stood still unsure of what to do. I blankly opened the door and went out walking like a zombie. I didn't even mind the secretary throwing me her vicious stare.