Chapter 3 Proposition Cancelled?

Haley's POV

" Getting mesmerized my tigress?" I was caught off guard by his sudden remarks. The asshole was grinning widely. I gulped and dismissed my embarrassment. I will not give him satisfaction to mock me.

" You're hallucinating Mr. Finn". I commented with the intention to ridicule.

" You're not a good liar my tigress. Need more practice to convince me". He simply uttered as he passed me and flopped himself on the couch.

" Come here, I will discuss with you some terms in the contract. MY TERMS". He was tapping his lap and intentionally emphasized words.

" No way! I will not be sitting on your lap. You can tell me now your terms Mr. Finn", I said with finality.

" Then forget about the contract. Let your father suffered in jail". He's deadly serious in his brooding face.

" Asshole!" I blurted out and walk closed to him with no choice. I felt so rebellious but helpless.

" I'm easy to deal with my tigress", he was smiling smugly. He made me straddle on his lap. I felt so uncomfortable and mad.

" Relax, I'm just started". The jerk was having fun of me.

" Start your terms Mr. Finn, to let this end", I courageously enunciate.

" First, you should start calling me Wesley. No more Mr. Finn, understand?" He was holding my chin to meet my eyes.

" It settled then", I quickly replied to make my torture fast. My senses were actively alarmed by his hands that runs up and down on my
thighs.

" Say it my tigress", I shivered when I realized how close he was to me. I even felt his breathing fanning my face and.., oh my god! his lower member is poking my behind. My heart was having a riot under my ribcage.

"Hmm... Wesley", I heaved a sigh of relief after uttering his name.

" The way you utter my name, it so damn sexy", I felt goosebumps when he whispered it on my ears. I butted him outward to stabilize our distance.

" I think, we're done Wesley. Just send me the contract and I will sign it", I almost clap myself for keeping my composure intact while saying those words. I swiftly stood up but landed back to his lap when he yanked me.

" Don't you dare order me of what to do. Do I have to remind you again my tigress?" He was looking annoyed.

" I'm not yet done with you. I want to satisfied my curiosity". He removed my shades and I was
stunned when he captured my lips and kissed me hungrily. It was so rough and punishing. I felt pain in my lower lip when he bit it. I let him do what he want but I can't conceal the tears that started to streamed down my cheeks. I felt uncared and humiliated. It never crossed my mind that I will be this intimate to anyone that I don't love. And the worst, I am treated like a whore.

Wesley's POV
I felt like I was hit in my gut when I tasted her tears. I looked at her with shock and regret.

" Shit!" My agony worsen when I saw her sore lips, to her lower lip in particular. I don't know why I became too ruthless to a woman. It never occurred to me ever since until the day I met her. She's the first woman who awakened the devil inside me, even triggered different emotions that I can't manage to control. My intention was only to punish her for being too hardheaded and gutsy but it turned outrageous!

" Fuck!" I stood abruptly leaving her unsettled". I felt awful after seeing her cried and that troubled me. I have to guard myself or else I will be losing the game that I started.

" You can leave now", I turned to her apathetically. I gritted my teeth seeing her so vulnerable in the couch.I averted my gaze, battling the urge to comfort her.

"How about the contract?" she managed to ask me in her shattered voice.

" I will think about it". I answered not giving a chance to glance on her direction.

" I'm more than happy if you start leaving now", I declared sternly. "And one more thing, the next time you approach me just make sure that you will do it submissively rather than throwing me hateful remarks. Keep in mind, I'm the one giving you a favor here and not the other way around". After my long speech, I left him without turning back. It pained my ego everytime she give emphasis that I am nothing to her and it's just all about her Dad. Well, it's true but it made me frustrated and annoyed at the same time. She succeeded to let me feel small and unappealing. Yeah, she's beautiful and damn sexy but I'm not Wesley Finn for nothing. I used to having women kneel on their knees just to get into my pants.

" Shit!" I groaned when I felt my cock struggling inside my boxers. To hell with that woman! I picked my phone and scrolled down my contact list.
" Hey, did you miss me agape mou?", Katrina's purring voice is quiet infuriating.

"I'm in my apartment", I directly uttered, not minding her way of endearment.

" Ten minutes handsome". Her voice turned excited. I took a deep breath and ended the call. I tossed it on my bed and proceeded to my minibar downstairs. A thumped of disappointment hit me as my gaze settled at the couch. " She's gone".