Chapter 4 Womanizing

Wesley's POV

"F*ck! f*ck! you're so big agape mou!" Katrina cried in pleasure as I continued humping her from behind. We didn't make it to my room. The moment I opened the door, I pulled her and took off her skimpy clothes. I pinned her on the wall and let her turned her back. I took her hard and deep making her whined in ecstasy.

" You like it huh?" I growled and gripped her breasts harshly. I threw on her all my frustrations from earlier. I pulled my c*ck and teased her p*ssy.

" Ohh.... f*ck me hard!" She's getting impatient while swaying her ass. She even spread her legs while squatting,giving me a full view of her dripping p*ssy.

I abruptly faced her and plunged her insanely while lifting her thigh.

" Sh*t! Sh*t! F*ck!" she cried. Her sweaty face was distorted in intense satisfaction. She tightened her clasp to my nape as I collected her other thigh and continued thrusting her endlessly. I walked heading to the couch and hurled myself making her screamed deliriously from too much friction of my sh*ft inside her.

" You're so amazing agape mou". She uttered croaking as she started gliding my c*ck in her welcoming p*ssy, up and down, in and out while straddling.

" F*ck you! f*ck you!" I growled, consumed by lust. I placed my thumb inside her mouth that she pleasurably suck. I squeezed her breasts alternately making her whimpered.

" Pleasure me more Katrina," I groaned. I stood up in front of her and plunged my c*ck inside her mouth. She happily accommodate my length making me growled crazily. She ended up gagging after I dipped my remaining length to her throat. Then I thrusted in and out of her mouth getting harder and faster.

" Ohhh!" I squeaked rubbing my c*ck as it stirred with my body rhythmically, spitting juices to Katrina's open mouth. Her eyes were dancing euphorically as she swallowed all my cum without wasting any drop of it.

I deposited my weight back to the couch feeling weak but sated. I closed my eyes and waited my breath to even.
" That's awesome agape mou". I jerked when I felt Katrina's touch in my bare chest running down to my abs. Then she pressed her body closer. It feels disgusting! I'm the type of guy that hates cuddling even after sex.
" How long are you staying here in Greece agape mou?" she whispered making me irk.

" It's none of your business Katrina", I replied scowling.

" Start dressing up and you can leave". I shrugged her off and simply walked and bended, collecting my tossed clothes on the floor. I picked her revealing dress and thong then throw it on her.

" Asshole!" she shouted angrily. Her seductive facade when she entered my apartment disappeared.

" I know. No need to remind me", I faced her coldly. I used to this kind of scenario after a steamy sex. I must say, she is much luckier than the others. I had fucked her two times unlike my other flings.

" You're so proud of yourself! Let me tell you this,we're done!" She uttered acidly while marching towards the door.

" Thank you. By the way, reversed dress suited on you". I eyed her mocking.

" Fuck you moron!" She glared at me and slammed the door. I heaved a sigh of satisfaction and relief. So easy to shove Katrina out of my life. Well, atleast the model regain her pride. She didn't missed to tell me " We're done" as if there's really us and as if I care a bit. Done as my bed warmer, nothing less, nothing more.

I curiously opened my personally customized phone when it vibrated. The message came from mom.
" How are you son? Are you still busy?" I smiled replying to mom's text.

" You're gorgeous son is fine mom. Everything here run smoothly now",and send it. My parents were worried after I told them the administrative problem that our hotel here in Greece facing. But all turned well after the investigation.
The police officers were just waiting Mr. Santorini's recovery to arrest him. I can put him to hospital or house arrest if I want to but it's my decision to wait until he recovered. He can't run from me anyway. I eyed the beige painted ceiling blankly when my proposition to Ms. Santorini crossed my mind. "No, not anymore. I will cancel it and go on with my normal life.

" Hey, Henry. How are you man?" I phoned my long time friend Henry Salvatier.

" Great! Very much in love man". His voice was full of enthusiasm.

" Tsk! tsk! tsk ! you gave me goosebumps idiot", I remarked unbelievably.

" Just wait your time asshole. You can't get rid of it when cupid hits you", he teased me.

" Nah, that will never happen man. Will, I'm happy for you and Natasha", I told him. Natasha Stanford is a good catch afterall. A super model by profession. Looked up by many men and women for her bewitching beauty and glamour. I was even the one who introduced them. I like her before but I decided not to pursue her. She's a treasure to keep, not just for fucking.

" Thank you man. You're a part of my happiness now. You introduced me to her". I can foretell that the idiot is grinning widely.

" Huh! I will not forget that. You owe that to me", I cunningly uttered.

"Don't give me that tone Wesley", he sound threatening. "Or else, I will not give you discount on my plane".

" Oh man, I'm just kidding. Don't take it seriously", I was smiling mischievously. My friend is extremely rich. He become the acting General Manager of my hotel in New York only because of a dare. A dare that only the two of us know that involved Natasha. His family owned the Salvatier Aircraft Manufacturing Inc. Since college, he already started his apprenticeship and work full time when he graduated. Playing as a hotelier is only his part time hobby. No big deal with me since I'm also hands on in my business. Just asking his help when I'm out of the country. I also have my sister Belle to assist him. I'm not giving the weight of our family business to her since I know her priority. Only to my nephew Zander and she also has a resto to manage.

" You're new plane is ready man. All your requests were done successfully". My thought averted to him after he spoke.

" Wow, good to hear that bro. I can try that tomorrow. Just let me borrow your crew for a while including your pilots. I'll be heading home tomorrow morning". His good news excites me. It's been 2 months since I informed him about my interest of buying a plane. I'll be needing it since I will expect more travels for our hotel expansion.

" Okey, but only for this one man. I can help you find your own crew when you arrived". Henry said with finality. I just shook my head smiling. I know him, as territorial as me. That's one thing we have in common. We don't like sharing.

" Fine. But I don't owe you this. I know it's one of my privilege as buyer", I teased him.

" What the fuck man! Our company offers help for clients but we have company staff to do that. Not my private crew, including my very trustworthy pilots". The lunatic turned impatient. I just laughed at him before we said our goodbyes.

I started packing, "Time to go home".