Prologue: The Waves Of Life

Ha! How the ocean feels so good! The relaxing sound of the peaceful waves, the silence of the sea, the simplicity of nature's water and most importantly, the mysteries and the secrets it is hiding. 

Everyone dreamed of being a pirate one day. At least, they envisaged about it at some point of their life. The ones who didn't think of being a buccaneer once in their life are called "crazy". Unfortunately, The craziers are the ones who actually do it. Some give up at the very beginning, seeing the danger and the slim outcome of this life. Others abandon at the middle, realizing how crude and menacing it could be. Few do it before the tragedy of the plank. These are called "the lucky ones". Most of them don't have the same opportunity, and end up as a 5-star meal for sharks, Squids, starving pirates and more filthy unknown creatures . 

Only a minority of pirates survive for long. They proclaim themselves "legends". Well, until they meet a death as brutal as a canon on their arm, being shot by the Armada of the seas, stabbed in the back by you're own crew and so on. Actually, that last one, "stabbed in the back by you're own crew" is the most popular. You see, there is surprisingly a policy and unspoken rules about piracy! If any of the rules are broken by the captain, the crew can make a mutiny against them.

If the captain somehow endures the bites of the sharks' squids, starving pirates or more filthy unknown creatures, their names will be broken. It's logical, they "betrayed" their party. They can't be trusted anymore. They will need determination, trickery, engagements, motivation and a industrial quantity of Rhum to get back on the podium of legendary pirates!

The story of Tylor Claridge is like that. As you read along this "book", you will follow the point of view of a betrayed captain who struggles to be trusted again. You will see in detail what it feels to be a pirate who lost all. You will know how much someone would do to experience the relaxing sound of the peaceful waves