Chapter 1: Before The Meeting

"Do you really have to go Obi Wan?" Satine asked Obi Wan who had sneaked to her living quarters in order to spend time with her.

" Unfortunately, yes" Obi Wan said with a sigh. "But I'm sure it'll just be another long, boring discussion about politics and war and what our next move should be etc. etc." He said rolling his eyes.

" You sound like Anakin" Satine said smiling as she began to massage Obi Wan's back and shoulders.

Obi Wan laughed. "I guess I am partly responsible for that" he said, thinking of his rebellious padawan, and how he got into all sorts of trouble which he couldn't get out of, even if he was the "Chosen One".

"If I remember correctly, you were a lot like him years ago" Satine said, smiling as she continued to massage Obi Wan's shoulders, feeling the tension ease out of his tired body.

Obi Wan laughed. "Now was I?" He asked. Satine smiled. "Yes you were. Oh, all those memories..." Satine said as she sat next to Obi Wan on the couch.

Obi Wan wrapped his arm around her. "What's your favorite memory from that year I spent on Mandalore?" Obi Wan asked. Satine thought for a moment, then turned to Obi Wan.

" We made so many memories together...but my favorite memory...is when you kissed me for the first time" Satine said, remembering that day as if it had been yesterday.

is when you kissed me for the first time" Satine said, remembering that day as if it had been yesterday

Obi Wan smiled. "I think that's my favorite one too" Obi Wan said as he leaned over and kissed Satine on the lips. Satine smiled and she deepened the kiss.

They parted when they were out of breath, and they both had a glint in their eyes that might have suggested that they wanted to go further, but time had run out.

Obi Wan stood up and walked to the door. "Well, I have to get going" he said as he turned to Satine. She nodded with a sad smile. "But you'll come back after the meeting, right?" She asked.

Obi Wan hesitated and he turned a bit pale, but Satine took no notice. "Yes, I'll come back. And if they send me on another mission, I promise you that I'll come back as soon as I land" he said as he embraced Satine.

Before walking out of the door, Satine kissed him on the cheek and said "I'll be waiting for you, my shining Jedi". Obi Wan smiled.

" And I promise that I'll come back, my dear" he said. He then walked out of Satine's chambers, closed the door behind him, and he was gone.

I'll be waiting for you, Obi Wan Satine thought as she saw her one and only love sneak away to meet up with Anakin and Ahsoka. I'll be waiting for you...