Chapter 8: Forgiveness

I don't know why I put these videos up here, but I hope you like them!

WARNING: The following chapter will contain some smut (pretty bad smut. I'm sorry! I don't really know how to write it, and this will be my first time writing it, but I'll try) and this is just to let you know and if you have tips for this, please let me know. Thank you!

Satine had once again spent another long day working, except that this time, she was eager to get home faster than usual.

Just as she was about to settle down on the couch, there was a knock on the door.

She hurried to open it and found none other than Obi Wan Kenobi.

"Obi!" She exclaimed as she embraced him. "So you did come back after all!" She said playfully .

"Of course I did" he said with a wink. "I promised you I would" he said as he kissed her.

She kissed him back, and then they pulled away, instead placing their foreheads together.

"So, what now?" Satine asked. "I thought you already knew, since you invited me over tonight" he said with a wink.

Satine blushed. "Are you suggesting that I invited you over because I wanted to have..." Obi Wan cut her off. "Yep" he said.

She rolled her eyes. Before she could say anything though, Obi Wan kissed her deeply.

She smiled against his lips as their tongues explored each others' mouths.

They began to kiss passionately, as if there was no tomorrow.

Each kiss came with more want, more hunger, more passion.

Pretty soon, Obi Wan was shirtless, and his lightsaber on the table.

They began to slowly walk into Satine's bed chamber, and when they did, Obi Wan closed the door and locked it.

Soon enough, they were both standing in their underwear, and were getting close to going on to the next step.

Obi Wan got on top of Satine on the bed, kissing her lips, her face, and everywhere else that wasn't covered.

He got to her bra, and looked at her, asking for permission. She nodded. He unclasped it and blushed.

He tenderly touched her breasts, giving them light kisses. She smiled in delight.

He stroked them gently, as if afraid to hurt her, and kissed her on the lips.

"Oh, Obi" she whispered. He got to the last part of her underwear, and waited for her response. She nodded.

He took it off, and realized that he was in bed, with a non clothed woman, and not just any woman, but the love of his life, and that he could potentially be kicked out of the Jedi order, and smiled.

He actually smiled. It seemed that there was still a part of him that was still his reckless Padawan self.

He took off his boxers, and they both kissed, enjoying the warmth of their naked bodies.

Satine kissed his chest, his arms, his face, and Obi Wan kissed her face, her breasts, her stomach, her arms.

Before long, they were together as one, pushing and pulling in rhythm.

If anyone would have passed the chambers that night, they would've most likely heard moans and groans and laughs coming from the bedroom. Thankfully, no one did, and they were uninterrupted.

They gave everything to each other. Their hearts, their love, and their bodies, once untouched, belonged to them, and only them.

After they had finished, they lay together, exhausted, but joyous.

Only a thin blanket covered them, and although it was cold, their bodies gave off the warmth they needed.

With one last kiss, they fell asleep in each others arms, not a worry in the world.

In a week, Satine would have to go back to Mandalore, and little did they know that they would be reunited once again, for the last time.

No! Don't go! This is not the end of the story, I swear! But of course I just had to add a little bit of drama to this romance. Oh well. I hope you're liking this so far, and please give me your opinions! I highly value them! Well, I'll see ya in the next chapter! May the Force be with you!