221B

I woke up, a blanket spread over my shoulders and brothers hospital room empty, except for my brother. I sigh in relief, Sherlock looks over at me.

"Morning." He nods. I stand up, letting the blanket fall to the ground.

"Is it?" I rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"No. It's only been an hour since you fell asleep." He rolls his eyes.

"You could've just left." I point out, picking up the blanket and tossing it on the chair.

"And you could've just not gotten me the pass. We all do crazy things." Sherlock smirks.

"You got me coffee." I snap, "I'm not your friend."

"On the contrary." Sherlock stands, "I'm not your friend."

"Self centered." I mutter, looking at my feet.

"You sound so much like John." Sherlock smiles at the ground.

"Is he okay?" I ask.

"I don't know. I couldn't find his room." Sherlock scowls bitterly.

"Do you?" I look up.

"Do I what?" He squints at me.

"Do you want to find his room?"

"Of course." He huffs, "He's my friend."

"Follow me." I chuckle, grabbing his wrist and pulling him in the other direction. He doesn't object, although he seems ultimately confused. "Okay, here, down the hallway, make a distraction or whatever you can do for all the nurses to come over to where you are. Call someone and shout at them. Preferably someone you know. I'll do what I can."

"Fine." Sherlock takes out his phone, dialing a number.

"Yes. Mary?" He start talking, "Are you here you near the hospital? I need you to come. Now." Exactly three minutes later, a girl with a large stomach shows up. She glares at Sherlock.

"What do you need?" Who I presume to be Mary sighs.

"I need you to slap me." Sherlock says.

"Anytime!" She grins, reading her hand and slapping the sharp cheek bone. I gasp in astonishment, not sure what to do until she starts yelling. I hurry out to the desk lady, Merith. She scowls at me.

"There are two people-"

"And getting John shot!" Mary cuts me off.

"Yeah, that." I sigh. The nurse stands up, along with every other hospital official. The shouting and screaming gets louder. You can hear more physical contact. I sneak behind the desk, search for John Watson, write down the name and signal to Sherlock.

"Thank you, Mary." Sherlock scowls at her before coming out to meet me. I pretend to act like a worried friend.

"Holy crap, Sherlock, what the hell just happened?" I ask.

"That's John's wife, Mary. And his son, Hamish." He waves at Mary's stomach. I roll my eyes.

"Well, I'll be off. I shake his hand, giving him the small slip of paper and going back to the elevator, passed the Woman, who seemed to be crying. She shooed away the official and decided it'd be a good idea to follow me. Maybe I shouldn't get involved with Sherlock. He seems to have sketchy friends.

"Who are you?" Mary asks once were alone in the walkway near my brothers hospital room.

"Alison Copper." I slump into the seat with the blanket on it.