This Was Not The Goddamned Plan

Of course the dress was a red top half and a black bottom half. What else would it be, knowing Mycroft. The small, silver hearts scattered across is makes me feel like the queen of hearts. I decide that two dress is fancy enough a so I just curl my hair and out on black chuck tailors under the dress, putting in lip gloss and some mascara. I walk out, sulking and too tired to even talk correctly.

"Sherlock, your brother is an asshole." I shout, leaning on his door. He opens it and I fall into him. John walks in to see me sitting on Sherlocks chest.

"Why were to leaning on my door?" Sherlock scowls as we both stand.

"Because I was talking to you, you jerk." I huff.

"Why can't you two be normal?" John asks.

"Because of reasons." I tease, walking past him, "And because normal is so goddamned boring. What's it like being normal? What's the point, anyways? Oh, look at me. I have a job and know how eat a healthy meal." The door bell rings.

"Who fixed that?" Sherlock groans, "It interrupts my thinking!"

"I did!" John rushes to open the door, "Mycroft, she's just upstairs."

"I'm coming." I say, walking over to the door, "I'm beginning to have second thoughts because of this damn dress. Did you have to make it so... I don't know, fancy?"

"You are going to be a party for people apart of the British Government. You're not wearing a jumper and trousers." Mycroft sighs, "Tonight is going to be a long night."

"Later gators!" I call, walking with Mycroft to the car. "Mycroft, do I get to drink wine tonight?" I grin.

"You get pop like the rest of the children." He rolls his eyes.

"What's the fun in being Mycroft Holmes Niece if I can't have a little fun once in a while. Eh, uncs?" I smirk.

"I will let them kidnap you if you don't shut up." Mycroft groans, "Please."

~Many sarcastic comments later, at the party~

"Please leave me alone. I will introduce you to people later just please leave me be." Mycroft pleads before we get out of the car.

"Deal." I grin, ducking out if the limo and fixing my dress so I look okay.

"Are you wearing sneakers?" Mycroft whispers.

"Chuck Taylor. Educate yourself." I walk with my arms crossed and slouched a little. Mycroft sighs impatiently and gently takes my arms away from my chest and presses his hand against my back so I sand up straight. Of course I get educated on how to stand by Uncle Mycroft. It was inevitable.

"Mycroft and Alison Holmes." Mycroft tells the security in the front. The lift the velvet rope up ad let us in. People dance and laugh in British accents. Kids my age are all standing in a corner, near the couches and the bar. The youngest kid head had to be fourteen. The oldest was maybe one thousand. I scan around the room to find a place where I can stand or sit alone, waiting for Mycroft to introduce me to his work buddies. "Remember, you're basically the British Governments niece, so behave."

"Right." I scoff, "Because I have the courage to do something stupid in front of people. Myc, I can't even talk to people without wanting to cry. I'm just going to go sit in that corner and act like I give a damn about this party." I point to the back left corner of the room and dart for it, beating anyone else who wanted to be left alone.

I'm standing there for a few minutes before a waiter comes around and offers me a Cola. I take it and sip from the fancy wine glass they put it in. As I'm sipping quietly, a dude my age with raven black hair and emerald green eyes walks up to me in a black as midnight suit.