07

"boring days are
just days without
you."

"mom! what the hell do you mean we're moving back to south korea!" jisung shouted at his mother.

his mother putting her hands up in defense, her eyes widened by his language and tone. "excuse me mister, I did not raise you that way! your father has gotten a job opportunity and the best decision is to move back for him to work. I'm sorry jay."

jisung groaning, he started to whine. "but mom! i legit forgot all my korean, how do you expect me to-"

"what time is it right now and name a random drink." she told in korean.

"it's three twenty-two and strawberry green tea? why are you- oh my god are you testing me!"

she nodded, "you didn't loose it, you're just lazy and that was a lousy excuse."

"but why are we moving so suddenly!"

"jay, it's been ten years! we haven't been there for ten years!" she shouted back, "you loved it there. when you were younger you had a best friend, play dates. you definitely loved the food."

"but I was like what six? my best friend probably doesn't even know I exist."

jisung's mother then ruffled his hair, pinching one of his cheeks she pursed her lips together. "I'm sorry honey, but Saturday morning we're leaving."

"so two days?" as jisung's head titled, "it's thursday day."

"nope, the following week. you got nine days to pack, don't wait till last minute!"

jisung's mother making her way to exit the living room, jisung then called out for her. "wait mom!"

"what?" as she popped her head back out, "what's up sweetie?"

"so..what school am I going to?"

"jyp academy, that was the high school you were originally going to attend when we were living there."

jisung nodded, "alright cool..I guess."

her mother giving him a reassuring smile, he couldn't help but smile back as if it was contagious. "don't worry honey, you'll love it there. I promise."

"I hope..."

{2:57 pm}