20

"jisung sweetie!!" jisung's mother called out, "it's time for dinner come down!!"

silence.

his mother calling him once more, she took off her apron to make her way upstairs. usually jisung would come racing downstairs. anything food related he was there.

"jisung. come on get out of your room it's time to eat. your father is coming home soon." she told loudly behind the door, knocking a couple times.

but still silence.

biting her lip, maybe her son was just sleeping. he was having a long week so she understood. but it was way too silent, she would've heard a couple snores or even the bed creaking since he'd move in his sleep.

instead, nothing.

"jisung..please answer!! you're worrying your mother, please!"

"jisung, open this door right this instant!" she fidgeted with the door knob, getting angry to why he even locked it in the first place.

"jisung open the damn door please!" she pleaded, salty tears filling her eyes rapidly.

thump! is what came from his room.

the front door opening, her husband had just came home. him hearing the yelling coming from upstairs, he immediately came running up.

"what's going on?" he questioned, looking at the door to then her.

"j—jisung! he's not answering, k—kick it down! now!"

mr. han put down his work bag and took off his coat. getting a running start, he banged the door with the side of his full right arm. not fully opening, he struck it once more.

the door flinging open, there laid jisung on the floor. a plushie in his arms, while a couple pills were scattered on the floor.

his mother immediately taking him in her arms, she slapped him a couple times. crying, pleading for him to wake. "c—come on sweetheart please! please don't do this to us!"

jisung's father looking around, he found the bottles of the different pills. each other labeled with, minho's candies each pill were given different 'side effects'.

for me to forgive you.

for you to love me.

for you to end it all.

he even found the letters spread out across his desk, reading them. his eyes horrified by what he just discovered. a blank paper that scribbled.

I love lee minho not yang jeongin.
he's the only one for me.
I'll love him forever.
because that's what he wants.

"m—minho..that boy jisung use to play with.." he started out, his wife's head whipping towards to his direction.

"what about him! our son is overdosed on some pills and you're looking at letters!" she screamed, "call the police! an ambulance!"

and he did, waiting for their call to get through. he paced back and forth throughout the room, "that boy, was the one who sent the pills to jisung. that boy, guilted our son into ending his life!"

she shook her head, "I—it can't be..h-he...jisung..why!"

the hospital getting through, jisung's father started to shout through the line. "my son has just overdosed himself with some unknown pills a boy gave him! we need medical attention, now!"

"on our way sir, please give us the address and we will be there as soon as possible."

"thank you. please hurry."

jisung's father falling down to his wife's side. he caressed his son's cheek, tears coming in. he bawled, he skin was cold.

but his son's expression was left with a smile on his face.