09

at lunch, jeongin had introduced jisung to his friends. that being kim seungmin and hwang hyunjin. jisung felt somewhat awkward, the three friends were in a deep conversation about if birds had ears. which confused jisung, making him think. were they always like this?

"birds have ears! I googled it, it literally says yes!" hyunjin pointed as he showcased the screen.

"we're talking about birds in general! not just owls, what about seagulls and pigeons. where are they! it's just a round head and flat!" jeongin whined, seungmin nodding in agreement.

"okay well, jisung. what do you think?" hyunjin questioned, his head turning to jisung's direction. all eyes laid on jisung, leaving the poor boy frozen.

"u—uh..they do have ears? if google says so.."

jeongin slammed his fist on the table, "google doesn't know everything!!!" he yelled out, a couple kids in the cafeteria turned to look at the scene.

seungmin trying to calm down jeongin, an angry blonde came speed walking toward their table. slamming his tray next to jisung, he plopped on his seat. "I'm gonna kill that coconut head.." he growled.

jisung scooting towards the ledge of the bench, he talked with his eyes. looking at jeongin questioning, who the hell is this?

"changbin again?" hyunjin asked, stabbing his mashed potatoes. felix nodded, crossing his arms as he pouted.

"this is felix, felix this is jisung. he's new here. you're giving off a bad impression with your boy problems." seungmin told, jisung eyed the boy. his cheeks were red and it seemed as if he just got into a heated argument.

"nice to meet you, but I'm sorry if I go all crazy. someone has made me angry for the second time again. little shit.." he sighed, "if you see a four-seven coconut head running around here. inform me."

and in fact a four-seven, coconut head was running around the cafeteria. yelling out, 'lix' to then 'princess'. a couple 'awes' were let out, felix just ignored them. covering his ears until the boy went away.

"princess please! I'm sorry!" changbin then came sprinting up to their table.

instead of trying to talk it out, felix got up from his seat and threw a clump of his mash potatoes onto the boy's clothes. changbin looking at the mess in disgust, felix clenched his fist. "jerk!" seconds then running out of the building.

jisung covering his mouth from shock, seungmin and hyunjin had snapped a couple pictures. evilly chuckling, "what you do now idiot?"

"I talked to a girl! supposedly, he has some grudge held against her so of course he had to explode!"

"he'll get over it. it's the same routine, he'll get angry, realize his mistakes and acknowledge that he was overreacting. then come crying to us because he believes you'll hate him forever." seungmin sighed.

"what a sad boy." jeongin told, making jisung laugh.

"I'll go stop by his place after school. but I'm going to go find minho, he might have some extra clothes." changbin said, lifting up his shirt a bit so the gravy that dropped down wouldn't spread.

"tell minho I said hi!!" jeongin told before he left, "maybe he could meet jisungie as well!!"

changbin nodded, "sure? maybe after school I can force felix for ice cream instead of going to his place. i'll text you."

"bye bye!" as changbin left, jeongin turned to face jisung. "are you up for ice cream, oh and of course to meet minho! he's very nice."

mini ice cream date and new friend? is all jisung thought, "sure why not, it'll be nice to know more people here."

"cool!! then seungmin, hyunjin you wanna come as well?"

seungmin then shook his head, "I'm going to hyunjin's after school. sorry."

jeongin titled his head, somewhat suspicious. "why?"

"p—project." hyunjin stuttered, making it obvious that the boy was lying.

"you guys don't have any class together.."

seungmin springing up from his seat, he checked his invisible watch. "l—look at the time! i need to take my vitamins bye!"

"m—me too! I mean! no vitamins, just need to help him?" as he left, jeongin watched as hyunjin slapped himself on the forehead.

"you see that?" jeongin sighed, pointing to the two. "those are called my idiot best friends, please don't be like them."

jisung smiled, "don't plan on it."

> 1:25 am <