10

sit down and please listen to all 3racha songsthey shall bless your ears

sit down and please
listen to all 3racha songs
they shall bless your ears

jisung and jeongin waiting for changbin at the gate. they watched as changbin struggled to drag the blonde towards the two boys. "stop being so stubborn! I know you want ice cream!"

"n—no! no I don't! I wanna go home!" felix whined, trying to squirm out of changbin's grip.

"minho and woojin are waiting at the ice cream parlor! jeongin and the new kid are standing right there! you're giving a bad impression and I know, you don't wanna go home!"

"I don't care about that dumb hoe and the bear! I wanna sleep and do my homework!" the blonde whined even more, making changbin more irritated.

changbin looking over towards jeongin and jisung. he made a gesture to start walking, mouthing a 'go'.

jeongin knew from the start that it would take a while for those two, so he grabbed jisung by the wrist. giving a bright smile, "come on jisungie. they'll meet us there."

jisung feeling his own heart combusting, he nodded slowly, "o—of course."

jeongin having his hand gripped around jisung's wrist, it was like that for the whole walk. yet it was silent, with an exception of jeongin's humming.

jisung stared in awe when it came to jeongin, it was one of the first times someone actually made him feel weird and fuzzy inside. he liked it, scratched that he loved it.

passing a couple cross walks and streets, jeongin stopped in his tracks as he looked inside the ice cream shop's window. "found them!"

jeongin running in without jisung, the older boy followed quickly. feeling quite awkward when a couple eyes stared at him. spotting jeongin talking to two boys, jisung quietly made his way over. politely smiling and waving. "and this is jisung! he's the new student I met, he fell on his face." jeongin introduced, making one of the boys laugh.

"that seems like a weird meeting, nice to meet you I'm woojin." the one who laughed told.

while the other boy's back faced jisung, he turned around. "I'm lee minho. nice to—"

squirrel. chubby cheeks. rosy blush.

as a weird spark went through minho's body, his eyes grew wide. rubbing both of them, opening once again. he deep a breath in and smiled, "m—meet you.."

"nice to meet you both." jisung smiled, "I just moved here from california. I don't know if my korean is sloppy and not much about how the system works here. so if I see you around school and ask you questions, I'm sorry." he told, giving a nervous chuckled.

woojin shook his head, "ask us anything. we'll be glad to help." minho nodded in agreement.

minho scooting over to make more room in the booth, jisung sat right next to him. his cheeks puffed up from being shy and they even became red.

"s—sorry if I seem so nervous, im not usually like this.." he told minho, "are you the minho who dated that chan guy? s—sorry if that was rude! am I being too blunt?"

minho shook his head and smiled, "it's fine. a lot of people ask, yeah I was. it wasn't anything serious, it was in the ninth grade. I'm highkey an ass for saying this, but I only dated him to get a boy off my mind."

jisung's expression changed, "who was the boy? did you love him very much?"

minho looked into jisung's eyes. they had the same sparkle as the boy he met when he was seven. the same aura and feel was given to him. he chuckled and nodded slowly, "yes."

woojin and jeongin knew about who he talked about. woojin turning to jeongin, the younger boy smiled widely at both of them. it felt as if he could hear the thoughts running through minho's head.

the loudest one shouted.

are you him?

> 10:00 pm <