15

saturday morning jisung and his mother unpacked a couple more boxes from inside the living room. taking each item out also came a groan from jisung. unpacking was tiring, nobody likes unpacking!

"mom~!" jisung whined, "can we take a break! all this junk is from ten billion years ago!"

she then gave an offended look to her son, "excuse me? these are memories jisung! look! don't you remember this?"

she then pulled out a random dinosaur toy from below the box. jisung just titled his head, lost about what was so important about it. "you don't?" she questioned.

"no clue."

"well, before we moved to california you had a best friend and his name was minho. I could never forget that cuties name. you two only knew each other for about four months but it was like you guys were glued to the hip! once we moved supposedly the lady who sold our house had bumped into him. he came back every single day to see if you were home, the first day he left the dinosaur. then, he even started to leave letters."

"letters?" jisung was then given a couple letters written in terrible handwriting.

"yep, the lady was nice enough to try and contact me so minho could send them. but, you never read them. maybe you were just too distracted by your life in california." jisung's mother then handed him the dinosaur, "who knows, that boy really misses you and I can hear his grown voice in those letters. the eleventh grade one is the most recent."

"thanks mom..I guess? can I go up and read these for a couple minutes? I'll promise to be right down."

"of course honey! I'll take a short break myself."

jisung speeding upstairs he opened each note, starting from the fourth grade. the minho boy was confused about where jisung had ran off to. but reading the fifth grade and ninth one had seemed a bit, weird.

he had befriended a boy named changbin. he remembered that there was a boy named changbin who was dating felix at his school.

and it got even weirder. I started dating a boy name chan, but the first week was a no go. we were better off as friends.

gulping the lump in his throat. he started to put the pieces together. the minho boy he met at the ice cream parlor could be the one writing his notes.

was that why he was asking all those weird questions?

rummaging through them more, they just stopped. there was no twelfth grade, no nothing after the eleventh.

his recent two letters sounded as if he pleaded for jisung to come back. because he loved and missed the boy, always remembering him.

taking out his phone, he had gotten jeongin's number the other day and he needed answers. taking pictures of the first and recent letter he sent it to jeongin.

and the response was quick, but he heard such a rude tone in his message.

jeongin : where the hell did you get those?

me : my mom found them in our old boxes...

jeongin : oh, why didn't you just say that silly!

me : well..I was wondering...but maybe I should just go..

jeongin : why!!

me : it seems like you're in a bad mood

jeongin : I'm not hehe I'm actually with minho hyung and hyunjinnie at the moment

me : oh really

jeongin : mhmmmm

jeongin : minho hyung really wants to talk to you

me : well..can you give me his number? maybe I should apologize for the way I acted when he talked to me the other day

jeongin : of course !!! here talk to him right now he really needs to say some things to you

jeongin : xxx-xxx-xxxx

me : thanks jeongin

jeongin : anytime !!

jisung copying the number into his contacts, he typed in minho :) for his name. jisung wanted to be straight forward, but maybe the text he sent was a bit too much.

me : are you still in love with me?

minho :) is typing....

wahhhh

> 10:57 am <