Pops

I parked up outside this little diner called Pops since it was the only place open at 12 o'clock midnight. Walking in, I'm hit with a scent of different food being made or that was made, but the only one was looking for was the Burger.

"Hello, what can I get for you, dear?" An old man says from behind the counter, who I assume is the owner Pop. "Hello, just a burger and fries please" I say slipping into one of the counter chairs. "Coming right up!" He says disappearing to the back. I smile looking around the place, it was a nice and quiet diner. Well, obviously it's 12 at night.

"Can I get you anything else?" The man says as he places the plate of food in front of me, I shake my head smiling. "Ok, well I'm Pop, the owner" He says grabbing a towel wiping down his side of the bench. "Nice to meet you. I'm Isabella, but you can call me Bella" I say as I pick up a chip and bite into it. "You know, you kind of look familiar" He says throwing the towel over his shoulder, I raise an eyebrow "Really? I get that alot" I say putting my burger down, Pop shakes his head before pouring a glass of orange juice. "Sorry. Here, it goes well with the food" He says sliding the glass over, I return a smile since my mouth is full with the delicious burger. It honestly felt like heaven. Like I was floating on a cloud. And then I suddenly hit rock bottom and was bought to reality. I don't even know where my parents are staying. Maybe I'll ask Pops, hopefully he knows. I mean who wouldn't know where my parents are staying in this small town. They're are bound to make their name known every where they go. I wonder if my parents managed to get their grip on this place.

"Pop, do you know where the Lodges are staying?" I question, slipping onto my glass of juice. Pop rises his head and turns to face me, "Yes, I do. Do you know them?" He questions back, once again throwing his towel over his shoulder. I nod my head, "My parents" I say, Pops face dropping alittle before grabbing a pen and napkin quickly writing the address. "They're staying here" He says sliding the address over to me. I return a smile and continue to finish my meal. Address; tick.

I quietly enter inside the building that Pops gave me. Pembrooke. Hmm fancy. Immediately I was met by a sleeping security guard behind his desk not to far from the entrance. Lousy. I walk over to the desk, grabbing the keys that were in plain sight. This has to be the keys to everything in this place. No wonder why Mom needed my help.

Shortly after takimg the stairs, I stand outside the door that my family were currently sleeping in. I decide to knock very loudly. And must I say very annoyingly but no one answers. I pick out the keys and try each key on the chain. To my luck I was successful on the fifth key.

Walking in, I slowly make my way inside entering the living room where I see a bump on the couch. As I near the couch I realise its someone sleeping. Getting closer I notice it was my Mom. I slowly walk over and lift her blanket up over her shoulders and kneel down besides her, laying my head against her arm, "Hola, Mama" I whisper softly.

<<<Not edited>>>
<<AN; Also, I've forgotten what the building the Lodges live in. Do you know? Please comment the name!>>