Friends

I lean up against the desk front of Riverdale Highs office, "Hi, I'm here to enroll as a student" I say giving a bright friendly smile. The lady looks up at me then at the computer screen. "Name?" She questions obviously not interested, "Lodge. Isabella Lodge." I say sliding over a folder with all my paper work, she freezes and looks up at me quickly. "I'll just process these into the system. Shouldn't be long. Just take a seat" She says grabbing onto the folder and going to the back.

I take a seat and grab a magazine to read but I didn't even get to open the first page before someone cuts me off, "Your all set. Here's you schedule, have a good day" The lady says coming back with a piece of paper, I put the magazine down and walk over to the desk. "Thank you" I say grabbing the piece of paper and walking out. 

Once I stepped out I was immediately hit by something. Or should I say someone. "I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" The person said with a worried and shocked tone, "Yeah, I'm fine" I say looking up at the person. It's a boy with red hair and brown eyes. He's wearing a blue and golf jersey, which I'm assuming is the school colours, must be a football player. "You must be new, I'm Archie" He says holding his hand out. I smile connecting out hands, shaking his hand. "Bella" I say giving him a smile, I pull my hand away and he adjusts his bag on his shoulder. "What do you have first?" He says taking the paper out of my hand and takes a look at it. "Science I think" I say trying to remember the short second I had to look at my first class before I bumped into Archie. He nods his head, "I have that as well. We can walk together" He says as I smile making our way to our first period.

Our walk was silent and short. We didn't have much to say anyway, we just met each other. "Mr. Andrew's, your late" The teacher says, she looks at me since I stood behind Archie. "And who might you be?" She questions with one hand on her hip and the other holding onto a whiteboard pen. Archie had already walked away to take a seat at the back, leaving me alone to deal with eyes staring right at me. I step forward sliding a piece of paper forward, "I'm Bella, I just enrolled" I say as she looks at the paper. She nods, "Welcome to Riverdale High Miss Lodge. Please take a seat" She says turning back to the whiteboard. Making my way over to the seat next to the Archie I hear a few whispers saying "She's a Lodge?" and "Not another princess". I roll my eyes as I pass them, siting down into my chair. I could see Archie looking at me weirdly. Urgh. I knew I should of changed my last name.

~ After Class ~

"You're a Lodge?" Archie curiously and openly questions as we stand up from our desk and walk towards the door. I sigh as he followed behind me, "Yes I am. Why's it such a big deal" I say walking into the semi crowed hallway, he makes his way besides me.

"Well. You're dad was arrested for fraud" He says, making me stop in my path looking straight at him. He had an instant regret on his face. "True" I simply say continually my walk.

I stepped outside the school of Riverdale High, looking around the front when Archie points at something. "Everyone is over there" He says before walking down the steps, I following a couple of seconds later. As we near where Archie was leading us, I hear a voice shout out my name. "Bella! What are you doing here?" Ronnie yells so I can hear her, I stand besides Archie "I enrolled this morning" I say shrugging, she looks at me curiously but shakes it off.

"Guys, this is my sister Isabella" Ronnie says to the people around her. "This is Betty Cooper" She says pointing to the blonde girl sitting in front of, we both give each other a smile and a small wave.

"Kevin Keller" She says looking over at the boy dressed neatly with his hair done back. "Hey" He says giving a small short wave, I return it with a smile.

"And Jughead Jones" Ronnie says pointing at a smile boy wearing a dark grey beanie that sits next to Betty. He gives a small salute and smile before turning back to his lunch. "Hi, everyone" I say smiling for the millionth time this pass 5miutes.

"So, I see you've met Archie" Ronnie says looking up me, I nod shrugging again along with Archie, "We had science first period" He says like it's nothing, which it is. "So, he walked me to class" I added onto his statement, I saw Ronnie's face drop a little, I quickly glance between Ronnie and Archie. What's wrong with them?

"Anyway. Nice to meet you all, but I got to go" I say to make the tension around us ease, stepping back. "What? Where are you going? It's your first day of school!" Ronnie says as she watches me walk back. "I got things to do! See you" I say quickly making an exit and towards my car that was parked in front of the school.

Jughead's P.O.V

"Bella! What are you doing here?" Veronica shouts, I flick my eyes over at my beautiful girlfriend Betty who just smiles and pats my arm. I look down at my sandwich and start picking at it. "I enrolled this morning" An unfamiliar voices says with a calm and chill tone.

"Guys, this is my sister, Isabella" Veronica says seconds later. She introduces us to her starting with Betty, Kevin and then myself. I keep my head down not interested, she's just another slimy and scheming Lodge who only cares about herself. I just wonder how I became, and still am, friends with one. I fell a poke in my stomach, looking at my side I see Betty nod her head the newly announced Lodge, I give a short and brief nod with with a salute then back at my food.

"Jug what's wrong?" Betty whispers to me holding onto my arm. "Anyway. Nice to meet you all but I got to go" Isabella says, making Betty, Kevin and myself look up at her. "What! Where are you going? It's your first day of school!" Veronica shouts at her sister. Probably going to do some dealing for the devil himself"I got things go so! See you!" The sister shouts back at Veronica, who sits down with her head shaking looking disappointed.  "Nothing" I say throwing a piece of French fry back onto the lunch plate. First Hiram Lodge and now another Lodge, I smell trouble.

<<<<Not edited>>>>
<<I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Do tell me if you're unclear on anything or want to suggest some feedback! I'm all ears🙊>>