Numbers vs Constellars!

The duel ended in a draw and you walk up to Reiji.

Y/N: Reiji, that was very interesting duel.Ok, we'll join you and stop Academia's plans once and for all.

Reiji: I'm looking forward to it.

You both shake hands.

Shay: But right now we must find Yuto and my sister.

Reiji: Don't worry.My people will try to find them. Now you two come with me to my headquarters,and I'll explain you my plan.

You and Shay follow him.

After few moments you arrived at LEO Corporation.

Reiji: Ok, here's the plan.First I organized tournament to assemble group of duelist that will participate in Battle Royale. It will take place across this city and all spectators will stay in duel stadium. It'll last exactly 6 hours and those who remains shall be lancers group of people that'll I lead to stop Duel Academy.

Shay: It's not bad plan, but surely those from Duel Academy will eventually come here.

Y/N: If that's the case let them come. I'll show no mercy towards them and when that Battle Royale begin we'll search for our missing comrades.

Shay: Agreed.

Reiji: Y/N,you'll now take place in your first duel here. Win and you will participate in Battle Royale.

Y/N: Ok.This will not take too long.

You walk to duel arena and met your opponent.

Dipper: My name is Dipper. Remember it. Because I'll defeat you.

Y/N: We'll see about that.

Both off you activated your duel disk.

Nico: Now for the next duel. From LEO Duel Institute comes Dipper and his opponent is some mysterious duelist Y/N!

Both of you: Let's Duel!

Y/N

4000 LP

Dipper

4000 LP

Y/N: I 'll go first.I summon Tour Guide From The Underworld.

Tour Guide From The Underworld

1000 ATK

Y/N: Next when it's normal summoned I can special summon level 3 Fiend type monster from my hand.I summon Sangan.

Sangan 100 ATK

Y/N: And now it's overlay time! I overlay level 3 Sangan and Tour Guide From The Underworld in order to build an overlay network! I Xyz summon! Number 17: Leviathan Dragon!

Dipper: So your Xyz user as well. Interesting.

Y/N: I activate Leviathan Dragon's ability! By using one overlay unit my dragon gains 500 ATK!