To her rescue!

Nick: Hey,nice duel.We should do it again when we clear things here.

Y/N: I agree.Did you see that Lulu?

You turn around but Lulu was nowhere to be seen.

Y/N: Where is she?!I must find her now!

You rushed outside the hideout and you saw Kite.

Y/N: Hey Kite do you know where Lulu is?

Kite: Y/N,I got here a couple of minutes again and I found out she's locked in western tower not far from here.

Y/N: Dammit!When I was dueling someone kidnapped her.There's no time no waste let's go Now!

But before you could get to tower Yuri showed up blocking your way.

Yuri: Where do you 2 think your going?

Y/N: I don't have time for you right now!!

Kite: You go ahead,I'll keep him busy here.

Y/N:Thanks.

You continue running and when you climb to the tower you saw Shay and Lulu.

Y/N: Shay,Lulu!

Shay: Y/N.This is not Lulu we once knew.She's been brainwashed!

Y/N: Then I'm going to free her!

Shay: I dueled her and I won but she was still controlled.I believe only you can free her.

Y/N: I know but if only way to free her would be to give her Number I...

Shay: Then do that I believe in you.

Shay collapsed.

Lulu: Now are you next?

She responded with evil grin.

Y/N: I will free you.You mean so much to me,your brother and friends.I will show you the right way!

Lulu: Oh please shut up!

Both: Let's duel!

Y/N

4000 LP

Lulu

4000 LP

Lulu: Ladies first!Since I control no monsters I can summon Lyrilusc Turquoise Wabbler!

Lyrilusc Turquoise Wabbler

100 ATK

Lulu: And if it's special summoned from my hand I'm allowed to summon another Lyrilusc such as Lyrilusc Cobalt Sparrow!

Lyrilusc Cobalt Sparrow

0 ATK

Lulu: If Cobalt Sparrow is special summoned I can add 1 level 1 Winged Beast monster from my deck to hand and I normal summon Lyrilusc Sapphire Swallow!

Lyrilusc Sapphire Swallow

100 ATK

Y/N: 3 level 1 means...

Lulu: Yes I overlay my 3 Lyrilusc monsters in order to build an overlay network.I Xyz summon!Lyrilusc  Assembled Nightingale!

Lyrilusc Assembled Nightingale

0 ATK

Y/N: And your monster gains 200 attack for each of it's overlay unit's.

Lulu: Yes!

Lyrilusc Assembled Nightingale

0>>>>600 ATK

Lulu: I set one card face down ending my turn.