Entering Facility!

You defeated your opponent and regained your Number but then out of nowhere a massive number of police officers surrounded you.

Officer: This is Sector Security.Do not resist.We have you surrounded.

Y/N: Great,what now?

Yuya: There are so many of them.

But then some guys on motorcycles comes to your rescue,catching you and taking you to their place.Then a guy with orange hair comes to you.

????: Hey,are you ok?

Y/N: Yes,thanks for saving us back then.What's your name?

Crow: No problem,I'm Crow by the way.

Y/N: This people here are Yuya,Selena and Lulu.

Crow: So,are you new it this City.I haven't seen you before here.

You explained Crow why are you here.

Crow: Wow,that's a little hard to believe.

Y/N: Yeah,I was confused when I first heard about dimensions.

Crow: Anyway,let's get into my house and I'll explain you how the things work around here.

Y/N: Okay.

You entered Crow's house and he gave you some food.

Selena: Can you tell us who are these cops who tried to arrest us.

Crow: They are Sector Security.You see in this City there are 2 types of people.Tops and Commons.Tops live their lives happy in luxury while we commons are fighting for our survival.

Lulu: No way.

Crow: Yes.And Sector Security mostly arrest us commons for crimes we didn't commit.

Yuya: Where do they take them.

Crow: That my friend is the place where no one gets out.It's the Facility.I heard only bad things about that place.

Selena: We should go find other Lancers.

Y/N: Not now,the night is falling and they will surely try to look for us.We shall rest here and tomorrow in the morning we'll try to find them.

Crow prepared rooms for you and you go to sleep.

The next morning you,Lulu and Selena woke up and Yuya was still sleeping.

Selena: Should we wake him up?

Y/N: No,us 3 will go and find them and we'll get back here.

You leave Crow's house but couldn't find any of your comrades.You returned to Crow's house and saw Yuya and him were dueling.

Crow: Food is more important,you realize that!

Yuya: No,smile is more important!

Crow: Food!

Yuya: Smiles!

Crow: Food!

Yuya: Smiles!

Y/N: This isn't right.

Lulu: Agreed.Why are they arguing?

Y/N: This isn't right because I should be in that duel!

Then Lulu hit your head.

Y/N: Ouch,what is that for?

Lulu: You don't have to ask.

You and Lulu laugh.