Tag Team Duel!

After you defeated Kite you walked up to him and offer him a hand.

Y/N: Your ok pal?

He hesitated for a moment but he accept handshake as he got up.

Kite: Yeah.Thank you for helping me to find way out of pure revenge.I see now for me the only way is to move forward.

Y/N: Don't worry.We'll stop Duel Academy forever,and I think there is a way to free our people from the cards.

Kite and Lulu: Really?!

Y/N: I sure hope so.Now let's go find the resistance.

Kite: Well,when you Shay and Yuto left Obelisk Force founded their shelter so they moved to a different place.I think we could get there before night.

Y/N: Ok then.

You headed towards resistance hideout,but after a few minutes later the night was already fallen.

Y/N: Kite,can you repeat what you said earlier?

Kite: Very funny.But look there.

He point on abandon house.

Lulu: Well I think we should rest here before morning.

Y/N: I agree.Nights here can be very rough.

You enter the house but you only see 1 bed for 2 people.

Y/N: Only one bed.

Kite: Then you 2 go to rest and I'll be on patrol in case someone from Fusion comes here.

Y/N: Ok thanks.

He then walk outside the house and you turn to Lulu.

Y/N: I hope you don't mind-

But before you could finish you were interrupted by her pushing you on bed.

Lulu: Of course I don't.You saved me countless times and you think I'm not caring about you at all?

Y/N: Well I couldn't want you get hurt especially taken by Duel Academy.Not just because of your brother but because I care so much about you.

Lulu: Well,there's a reward for that speech.

She kiss you on the lips.

Y/N: I think I should say that often.

Lulu: Don't get too head of yourself.

Then you hug her and went to sleep,but not before looking at the sky and thinking about someone.

In your head: ???? where are you.I could really use your help these days.

The next morning you 2 wake up and headed outside house.

Y/N: Hey Kite.Seen anyone suspicious.

Kite: No.Let's head to hideout now.

You and Lulu agreed,but when you were about to leave you see Yuya,Shingo and Gong.

Y/N: Hey guys.

Yuya: Hey,Y/N how did you get here? And who's he?

He pointed at Kite.

Y/N: His name is Kite.Our friend.

Kite: He looks just like Yuto.

Yuya: Well,happens all the time.

Y/N: Me and Lulu were somehow teleported here after I defeated Jack Atlas.How did you got here?