Busting out!

Choujuro: Wow,you really beat me.Your the boss of this place now.

Y/N: I can live with that.

You two then got out of prison and found your friends,but Selena and Lulu were not with them.

Y/N: Hey guys,where's Lulu and Selena?

Yuya: We heard that special guards are interrogating them.Selena is at east side of Facility and Lulu at west.

Crow: We'll hold these guys off.Y/N and Yuya you can go and help them.

Y/N: Thanks.Yuya you go save Selena and I'll save Lulu.

Yuya: Right.

Security: Your not going to save anyone.

He tried to stop you but Choujuro stood up.

Choujuro: You two go now.I'll take care of him.

Y/N: Okay.

You and Yuya separated and you go to west side of Facility to save Lulu.You find the door,kick them and when you entered the room you saw special guard interrogating Lulu and you kick him immediately.

Lulu: Y/N,finally your here.What took you so long.

Y/N: Sorry,but this isn't place for speaking now.We must leave this place right now.

You opened the door and saw special guard blocking you way.

Special Guard: If you want to leave you must first defeat me in a duel.

Y/N: Ok then.Lulu,stay by my side.This will not take to long.

Lulu: Ok.

You and Special Guard activated your duel disks.

Both: Let us duel!

Y/N

4000 LP

Special Guard

4000 LP

Y/N: I'll go first.I activate the spell Number Draw.I send one Number Xyz monster from my Extra Deck to graveyard and I can draw 2 cards.Then I use scale 1 Number Magician and scale 10 Number Sorcerer to set the pendulum scale.This duel will swing my way now.I can summon monsters between level 1 and 10 all at the same time.I Pendulum Summon!Familiar Knight and Crane Crane.

Familiar Knight

1200 ATK

Crane Crane

300 ATK

Y/N: Then I'll overlay these two level 3 monsters in order to build an overlay network.I Xyz summon! Number 48: Shadow Lich!I end my turn and during my End Phase I draw 1 card due to Number Sorcerer's Pendulum ability.

I Xyz summon! Number 48: Shadow Lich!I end my turn and during my End Phase I draw 1 card due to Number Sorcerer's Pendulum ability