thomas || is this real?

(maze runner)

Your POV:

"Cut it out, Newt." I groaned, trying to continue my job, hacking away at the tree stumps.

"Just think about how cute your babies would be with Thomas," the British boy chuckled, helping by swinging his machete at the roots.

"I've only known him for a few weeks,"I pointed out and rolled my eyes. "Also, I've only known you for a few weeks. How do you know I'm not gay or something?" He laughed at me and stepped back. Then, he pointed at one of the walls of the maze.

In the distance, Thomas, Minho, and a few other runners came running out, led by Thomas. His hair flew back in the breeze and his forehead glistened with sweat, in a good way. Very good.

"That's how I know." Newt snorted, then went back to hitting the tree stump. That's when I realize I had been staring. Creepily. Very creepily.

"Shut up," I scoffed, rejoining him.

"Hey, Tommy," I hear Newt say all of a sudden, causing me to shoot upwards. Bad idea. I hit my head pretty hard on a branch and fell backwards.

"Y/n, are you ok?" A familiar voice came from behind me and Thomas rushed to my side.

"I— uh... yee?" What the heck was wrong with me?

"I'll take you to the med-jacks," Thomas laughed as he pulled me to my feet.

-

"How's your head?" I sat up in the bed I laid in and saw Thomas standing at the door.

"It's a lot better," I replied, recalling what had happened. When I did, I flushed red, pretty embarrassed.

"You know, you're cute when you're embarrassed." Thomas chuckled, taking a seat next to me.

"Wait huh?" I shook my head, thinking I was still groggy from hitting my head. That or I'm hallucinating and I already dead.

Thomas chuckled at my stupidity. "Y/n I just wanted to ask, if you're interested, if you'd want to be my girlfriend."

"Okay I'm definitely dead," I shook my head and laughed.

"Well you are drop dead gorgeous," Thomas winked.

"Wait hold on," I told him. I got up, stumbling a little after leaving the bed, then I placed a hand on his cheek. Then another one on his head, making sure he wasn't a mirage or something.

"What are you doing, y/n?" He laughed, and helped me sit down again.

"So this is real?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I mean I hope it is," Thomas smiled at me. Wowza that smile.

"Then yes," I smiled back.

Or you could just say no I think it would be cool to have a chapter
where you diss lol
So I hope you enjoyed :)