Corrosion Episode 18

J-Hope had fallen down, unable to lean move anywhere without an enormous amount of pain shoot through his entire system. He felt sick as he had the urge to throw up the blood erupting from his throat. His blurry vision was able to make out threatening figures hovering over him. He wasn't sure why or how, but flashbacks of a woman he loves started filling his head, blacking out his vision.

As he was running towards the window, he felt Dawon's hand being roughly pulled from his. Through the dark he could slightly see the silhouettes of guards, trying to catch people, hitting each other with their metal bats. "Dawon!" he called after her, "Get everyone out of here!" he shouted to the rest. He let go of the other hand he was holding onto, running off after Dawon. As he ran, he didn't sense a bat swing from behind him, knocking him out cold.

When he woke up, he was chained to a wall, the woman he loved strapped to a metal table. He jerked forward, trying to run to her, but his head spun and he fell again. The leaders of the Underground Society stepped into the room with smiles. "So you're the Bright Savior. I can't believe we keep getting fooled by a little child. However, we caught you now. Not only that, but we noticed you've been hanging around this little lady, lately. As promised, for those who attempt to escape, comes the worst torture possible. And what's worse than having someone they care about go through pain?" they laughed.

"Hoseo-kah!" Dawon shouted in shock as a long blade was plunged into her side. J-Hope choked the blood running up his throat as he was reminded of all the pain his loved one endured. Dawon tried to push away the people holding her in place, but they twisted the blade. Hoseok screamed at the top of his lungs, "LET HER GO! She has nothing to do with this!" He yanked at the chains restricting his movements to the back of the room.

The people hovering over Dawon laughed evilly crushed her foot with a stone. Her echoing screams of pain boring into Hoseok's memory and conscious. He ranted angrily, begging and threatening them to stop as they slowly tortured her to death. One of the crazy men turned to smile in satisfaction at Hoseok's pain and helplessness, emitting one sentence that left an everlasting ring in Hoseok's head, "Remember, this is all your fault."

After Dawon had passed away, they took her body away and proceeded to whip cruelly at Hoseok's back. The deep ridges were large enough for an entire pinky to fit, but Hoseok never uttered a sound. All his sense had dulled. He no longer felt any pain, since his very being was still latched firmly onto the dead body of a girl, being pulled out of the room. It was several hours later in the night that Hoseok was left alone, barely breathing, as he hung from his arms. He couldn't think. All he wanted was his conscious to stop screaming at him. Tears began to well up in his eyes as he began to sob. His chest heaving, as it was already hard to breathe from his position. Then he was sure he saw her standing in front of him with a smile on her face.

She ran up to him and hugged him, "Hoseok, why are you chained like this? There are much more people who need to be helped from this place. Get up!" She cried, using her sleeves to wipe the blood off of his face.

"I love you, Dawon," he sobbed, trying to hug her back. He painfully pulled his hand out of the cuffs, but by the time he was free and looked around, she had disappeared. He looked around, tripping his way out of the room as he looked for her.

He followed the trail of blood as best he could, to the back of the building. He pulled the Dawon's body out of the dumpster, holding her in his arms as he cried again. Nothing mattered to him anymore. However, his cries alerted the people in the building, sending people outside to check the noise. One of the leaders reached out and grabbed onto Hoseok's bloody and raw shoulder. Hoseok slipped from his grasp and shoved him away. Grasping at a broken piece of glass beside him, on the ground. He shakily stood up. If he was going to die, he was going to do it beside her, and he was going to bring as many as he could down. However, he wasn't sure if he would be able to get the chance since there were at least twelve guns aimed at his bare chest. The elder brought out a taser, motioning the other's back, "He hasn't suffered enough yet," the man growled.

Hoseok scoffed in disgust, his head beginning to spin. He charged at the man, dodging the taser, but his back rubbed against the other man's hand, making it sting, his body felt as if he had been set on fire with pain. He shoved the piece of glass into the leader's stomach, turning it slowly, as he watched the man's face turn from shock to horror. As the man fell to the ground, Hoseok's actions caught up with his conscience. He stepped back, appalled by his own actions. He turned to look at Dawon's face, she seemed sad. As if she was still in pain because of his actions. Her face seemed so disappointed.

He fell to the ground reaching out to her, "I didn't mean to!" he cried, hoping she would forgive him. Her body remained motionless, her face making the same expression of pain. The armed men decided to bring him in, trying to hold him, but his sweat and blood made it easy for him to slip from their grasp as he climbed up a tree by the road. As a large eighteen wheeler passed, he jumped onto the truck. Hoseok turned around to look at the guards behind him, he noticed Clayton run out of the building shouting, "Hoseok, wait for me!!!"

Karen, noticing Gladiators barging into the room, trying to make sure J-Hope never stood again, even if the police were trying to hold them back. Her body burned with rage. She grabbed the guy closest to her and buried his head into the cement post on her right. As the others turned to acknowledge her presence, she Dragon Swept the next guy, so he fell on his bum, before fly kicking his face, so the back of his head met the floor half a second later. She grabbed one of the guys with a whip, digging her fingers into his skin, under the ribs, as she used her other hand to punch his face. The other men started swinging their knives in her direction, trying to get her off of their men, but she elbowed their faces, kneed their chests, broke their jaws, disjointed them, and broke their bones, as the crowded her pathway toward the slowly fading J-Hope.

***

WHAT?