stary night

Ashs POV

Gary, Arcanine, Litten, and I huddled for warmth, well mainly Gary and I.
"Ya know, it's kinda funny, I ran off because I thought that everyone would hate me, but you came looking for me."
"Of course I would Ashy-boy, your my best friend, you know that."
"Oh when the memories of when we were kids." I chuckled a bit thinking about it. I turned to look at Gary but he was faced the other way

Gary's POV

"So cute so cute so cute"  I thought. I started turning red
"Gary you ok?"
"J-just tired." I was that that wasn't the true reason
"Woah it's already night we better get back."
"True they're all looking for you."
"Shoot why didn't we go back sooner?" He had a worried look
"I could just tell that you needed time away from them."
"Then why did you come?"
Because I don't give a shit." Ash laughed at this. We started to walk out of the cave.
"So I've been meaning to ask, who is Serena?"
"She was just a girl who really liked me."
"So the feelings were mutual, I feel bad for her."
"I do too, she was really sweet but not my type."
"Ahhh I see." Almost forgot he was into guys. "So if guy asked you out then would you say yes." I started to turn red.
"It would depend on who it was, I wouldn't want to date someone who was just gonna hate me, or use my feelings." He looks down.
"So, umm." I look up "the stars are really pretty."
"They are I love coming outside on the beach at night." He looked troubled about something."
"What's wrong."
"Umm awhile ago you said "so pretty"  what did you mean by that?" I look into his deep brown eyes, I start to blush.
"Umm I was uhh talking about the... rocks in the cave." Welp I'm doomed
"Ohh." He looked really sad now, did he hope I was talking about him.

Ok imma end it here sorry it took so long I basically slept throughout these weeks I'm really tired from school still but hey I wrote something for ya, anyways see all of you in the next chapter