(L) Kinks (all of class 1-A)

Boys
Kaminari has an Electrostimulation kink. (Duh) He loves using his quirk in bed to hear his partners moans and squeals.

Bakugou has a daddy kink. He loves hearing it while dominating his partner.

Midoriya likes playing with his partner's mouth and making them gag. Watching them eat a lollipop or popsicle? Total turn on.

Todoroki has a wax play kink, both giving and receiving. He likes to use candles that compliment his partners skin tone.

Mineta has a voyeurism kink. That little perv loves getting off watching others.

Iida has a spanking kink. He loves using his strong, strict hands to give spanks.

Tokoyami likes feather play/tickling. And it can be erotic or silly.

Kirishima is really into thigh highs and skirts, He even asks their partner to wear them during sex. Their soft appearance is a contrast to how rough he is.

Aoyama has a worship kink. Call him king/sir/master and he's all yours.

Shoji has a dirty talk kink, something about filthy words spilling out of his mouth does wonders for him.

Koda likes to do it outdoors. It's where he feels most at peace.

Sero has a bondage kink but only the delicate and decorative kink that uses silk ropes. He thinks of the positions as art pieces.

Ojiro has an exhibition kink. Not fully public places but areas like dressing room and the woods do it for him.

Sato has a food play kink. Nothing too messy of course but whip cream and strawberries can go a long way for him.

Girls

Tsuyu likes teasing and edging, both receiving and giving.

Ashido has a cum play/ Bukkake kink. She likes being covered in cum.

Hagakure loves role playing. She has a closet of costumes to chose from.

Jirou loves phone sex. Hearing her partner's moans through the phone really turns her on.

Yaoyorozu has a an assplay kink. Anything involving her or her partner's ass is game, including penetration, rimming, and toys.

Uraraka has a collar and leash kink. Treat her like a pet and she's putty in your hands.

^^^

I hope this made you blush.