(F) Class 1-A X Reader: Hugging Fans

This is a request, please enjoy.
The headcanon is the class's reaction to being hugged by a fan. I didn't make it female cause there wasn't really a difference.

 I didn't make it female cause there wasn't really a difference

Midoriya
Midoriya would be immediately nervous and blushing. After the initial shock, he would give a warm hug back with his hands on her back.

Bakugou
Bakugou would be disgruntled and try to reject the hug. After realizing how big of a fan they are, he would hug them back with one arm, some patting of the back and the same annoyed expression. He would probably call them an idiot for adoring him.

Kirishima
Kirishima would be appreciative and hug back. He would hug with his arms wrapped tightly around them and probably a little too tight. He wouldn't be bothered or surprised by the hug, in fact he would have a big grin.

Iida
Iida would classify the hug as against protocol and try to shake hands instead. Eventually he will fail and give in to the hug, he wouldn't mind if it was a one time thing though.

Tokoyami
Tokoyami would be confused before hugging back, his feathers giving a soft tickle. He would tell his fan thank you and offer some poetic words of encouragement.

Kaminari
Kaminari would be overly excited, hugging back with a cheesy grin on his face. He would even take a selfie with his fan, probably follow them on social media.

Todoroki
Todoroki would be confused but not alarmed. Hugs aren't a usual thing for him but he would do his best to hug back. He would probably pat their head. He's doing his best.

Aoyama
Aoyama would hug back with one hand on his hip. He thinks he's such a star, so they have to take selfies and he even gives out his autograph.

Ojiro
Ojiro would be happy and probably wag his tail around. Her then use it to give the fan a big hug and thank them for being his fan.

Shoji
Shoji would use his many arms to give a giant hug bag. His appearance makes him less likely to get hugs so he takes all the ones he can get.

Sero
Sero also enjoys hugs, he uses his tape to create a tighter bond. He's just excited to have a fan so he'll take the hug as long as they want.

Koda
Koda is very shy but hell treat the fan like a little bird and give a gentle hug. He usually goes unnoticed so his a bit flustered.

Sato
Sato would use his muscles to pick the fan up and a strong hug. Of course he's going to flex too. He appreciates the hug but might hug a little too hard.

Mineta
Mineta would probably pass out from someone voluntarily touching him. He can't believe he has a fan but he's not gonna question it. If it's a girl, he'll do his best not to be a creep but no promises will be made.

Uraraka
Uraraka would be so giddy, she'd giggle and hold hands with her fan. The fan is now her immediate friend. She might even get too excited and make them float.

Asui
Asui would blush and be so happy that she wouldn't stop flapping her hands. She'd hop around with her fan, her tongue sticking out slightly.

Ashido
Ashido would probably yell, she's just so ecstatic she can't help it. She'd probably pick up the fan and spin them around. She'll do her best not to leak any slime. She'd rub her cheek against the fans.

Yaoyorozu
Yaoyorozu would give a graceful smile and hug the fan like two diplomats meeting. She might even make the fan a little gift to commemorate the meeting.

Jirou
Jirou would act cool and collected but on the inside she'd be freaking out. The hug would be short but sweet. She might even give a little gift bump at the end.

Hagakure
Hagakure would blush but it's okay, no one notices. She'd bury her head in the crook of her fans neck. She's glad she has a fan since she's literally invisible and fades into the background. She's doing her best not to cry.

^^^

I hope you guys liked this, sorry it took so long. Request some more and read my other books okay?♥︎