(F) Slow Dancing

This is a request, please enjoy♥︎

Midoriya Midoriya is just a bundle of nerves

Midoriya
Midoriya is just a bundle of nerves. At first he's a little clumsy, he'll stumble over his feet, step on his partner's toes and his hands will be slick with sweat. As the dance goes on he'll get better, his partner will have to lead till he's comfortable. It's all worth it though because he can't take his eyes off his partner. He's captivated by the way their eyes twinkle in the pale light. His first slow dance was to "Your song" by Elton John.

Todoroki
Todoroki is actually great at slow dancing. He takes the lead and let's his partner rest their head against his neck. The warmth from their breath is hot against his neck but he keeps his composure. He would glide and dip and his partner across the floor. He can't take look away from their outfit, it compliments his partner so beautifully. His first slow dance was to "Un-break my heart" by Toni Braxton.

Iida
Iida, sadly, needs a little help in the dancing department. He has all the moves down to a T, but there's no passion. Until he has his first dance with his partner, they open up his eyes to letting loose. He'll try to stay at arms length but his partner will pull him closer until their chest are touching. He will keep his hands above the waist though. He loves the feeling of his partner's hand in their palm, his first slow dance was to "What a wonderful world" by Louis Armstrong.

Kirishima
Kirishima is an excellent slow dancer despite getting overly excited. Sometimes his grip is too tight but it's only out of love. He likes to have one hand on the small of his partner's back. He can't stop grinning at his partner as they dance the night away. He loves to sweep them off their feet and spin them around. His first slow dance as to "You have been loved" by Sia.

^^^

I hope you enjoyed this, keep requesting my loves! Please don't be shy, the more ideas you send, the more I write. Mwah♥︎