(F) Slow Dancing pt. 2

This is a part two of Slow Dancing with Bakugou, Kaminari, and Tokoyami.

BakugouSlow dancing is definitely not Bakugou's gotta but he'll be damned if he let's someone show him up

Bakugou
Slow dancing is definitely not Bakugou's gotta but he'll be damned if he let's someone show him up. His grip is too tight and he swings his partner around the floor roughly like a rag doll. He will definitely launch his partner into the air to show off, but they end up going way too high and barely miss the ceiling. He does have a softer side though when he actually gets a good look at his partner under the spot lights. His first slow dance was to "Mine" by Bazzi.

Kaminari
He's sweating and jittery. he's never danced formally except for middle school dances but those don't really count. He'll do his best not to shuffle his feet and shock his partner, but it'll happen once or twice. He doesn't know where to put his hands, his partner has to show him. The dim lit hides his beet red face. His first dance was to "Somewhere only we know" by Lily Allen.

Tokoyami
The dark prince knows his way around a ballroom. That doesn't mean he won't be slightly shy, especially when his partner looks like a dream. Dark shadow tries to be a wingman but he's more of an embarrassment. Tokoyami leads, spinning his partner around and placing a rose in their hair. His feathers are great for dancing, they cause a breeze that makes anyone feel like they're floating. His first dance was to "Sway (Quien Sera)" by Dean Martin.

^^^
I know this took WAY too long, sorry I'm lame. I have another request in the works now. Enjoy.