(F) Types Of Kisses: Boys

Bakugou
Bakugou gives rough kisses, trying to show his dominance. He always has to be in control, so he usually presses his partner closer by pushing the back of their head or holding them by their clothing. He'll definitely participate in some rough PDA if someone even looks at his partner. His favorite place to kiss on the lips. His favorite place to be kissed is his shoulders.

Midoriya
Midoriya gives soft kisses but he's always hesitant to kiss first. His kisses are usually little pecks. Since he's shy: his partner has to lead the way if they want more. He prefers to kiss in privacy. He loves to give cheek kisses and receive kisses on the lips. He'll give kisses out like candy on Halloween.

Todoroki
Todoroki doesn't kiss on the lips often but when he does, they're full of passion and mostly reserved for special moments. He doesn't care for PDA, but he won't refuse.  He loves to give forehead kisses and receive neck kisses. He craves kisses from a lack of affection, he appreciates them dearly.

Kirishima
Kirishima, being the manly man he is, is always showing off his affection for his partner with kisses. He can't keep his lips off them. He loves peppering kisses on his partner's face. He likes being kissed on the chest and giving kisses behind the ear. He loves PDA, no matter where, he'll show off his love any time.

Kaminari
Kaminari likes deep kisses, full on make out sessions are his favorite. He loves French kissing. He likes giving tummy kisses and receiving collarbone kisses. He has no problem with PDA, In fact he initiates it most of the time. He likes trialing his hands across his partner's body when they kiss. He always gives kisses at the most inappropriate times.

Iida
Iida actually doesn't care much for kissing. He appreciates then when received. If his partner asks for one he will give them. He respects common sense rules of not displaying PDA, so no kissing in public. If he had to pick a favorite spot to be kissed it would be his jaw, and his favorite place to kiss is hands.

^^^

Hope you enjoyed, I'll do a part 2 of any characters I missed. Comment some. ♥︎