Feeding Time

"Food! Food!"

"Feeding time!"

"We want food!"

Chants were heard as thousands of dragons swarmed the ocean, large and small. Wings beating as jaws snapped calling for food from their alpha. Slowly Toothless made his way to the front magnificent wings beating as he flew strong and noble. He roared, the hunting call and held himself higher as his roar swaps answered be the many thousands of dragons looking up to him. Then all a sudden he dived into the dark, murky water. The dragons then cheered, their roars echoing from the frozen glaciers as they awaited Toothless and his catch. They waited and waited. And slowly their apprehension grew. "Where's our alpha? We should be eating now" cried a Scuttleclaw. However he was put to ease by his elders, " Do not fear young one, he is our Alpha and as such he is capable of such a feat, after all he did not decide to become alpha, he was made to be Alpha and has proven his strength when defeating the evil Bewilderbeast." Cloudjumper soothed.

Toothless P.O.V

"It was almost impossible to catch so much fish," I thought to myself. I then had an idea, I made my spikes glow, and started to heat up the ocean, forcing the fish to go up to the surface.

End of P.O.V

As the dragons were just about to dive down, to try and save their alpha. When all of a sudden they hear a high pitched noise, and then saw the ocean turn bright blue. Just then millions of fish came jumping out of the water. It was like an all you can eat buffet, Toothless then rocketed out of the water and let a huge victorious roar. "Let the feast begin!"

The dragons all roared in celebration and thanks before they all started diving for the fish. It was a blur of colour, movement and sound as thousands of dragons caught fish in their jaws and rumbled and roared in happiness. Toothless watched over them, his chest swelling with pride, 'This is my duty, these are my dragons'. After they had all eaten, Toothless let out a roar, signalling the dragons to head back home, back to their riders and for Toothless, back to Hiccup.