Resurrected

Toothless' P.O.V

I stared into Hiccup's eyes, I saw the amount of pain he was in. I looked back at Astrid, and licked her face, one last time, "Please, Astrid, don't leave us," I said, Hiccup then scratched my head, I looked back at him, his eyes were still full of tears, I then licked his face, trying to tell him that everything was going to be alright. I then walked over to Ryland and the other Night Furies. "Remember how you all healed me, when I was unconscious in the cave?"

"Yes," said Jacinta,

"Do you think that we could, bring back someone from the dead?" I asked curiously,

"Emeris, listen it know what you're thinking, it can't be done," said Alysha,

"Well, actually Alysha don't you remember Dracko?" Asked Audrey,

"Dracko?" I asked confused,

"He was our greatest leader, he protected us, he gave just about everything really, but when he died we were all scared that be couldn't survive without him. So we used our healing powers and brought him back to life, but it was only a matter of seconds before he was possessed by demon. We all fought hard, until he gave in and died, ever since then my father took the role as leader, and when his time was over, I took control," explained Ryland, "But I see now that we have new leader," he bowed his head down to me,

"Look, Emeris I'm sorry, nature has to take its course one way or another," said Madawee

"But we have to try, please this is my riders one true love," I begged, "I know that she will not give in a demon or anything, please, we have to try,"

I watched as the others thought for a while, they then looked at me and reluctantly agreed, "Thank you, guys,"

I then then lead them over to Hiccup, Valka, and Astrid. Hiccup then looked at me confused.

"What is it?" He asked, still sobbing, I then nudged him, asking him to take a few steps back from Astrid. He walked over with Valka to the other vikings, who then began to comfort them. The other Night Furies and I sat around Astrid's body, we lit up our spikes, we then opened our mouths and let out a huge cloud of light blue smoke, which covered Astrid's entire body. The vikings watched, hoping and praying that Astrid would be alright. The smoke then cleared, I walked up to Astrid, and nuzzled her hand, but there was no response, I turned my head over to the Night Furies. They looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"I'm sorry Emeris, we did our best," Ryland who walked with the other Night Furies towards the other dragons. Just then Stormfly walked up to me, I could tell that her heart was broken, her rider was gone, she's only got me and other dragon really.

"Thanks for trying, Toothless," she said as she nuzzled my cheek. Just then we heard coughing, we looked down and saw Astrid opening her eyes.

"Toothless, Stormfly?" She said as she sat up, my eyes lit up with happiness, and so did Stormfly's we then started to lick her, "Guys!" Laughed Astrid. The other vikings then saw that Astrid, and gasped.

End of P.O.V

"Welcome back, lass!" They all shouted, Astrid then got up weakliy, Stromfly then assisted her by lowering her head down so that Astrid could get up to her feet, "Thanks girl," she said patting Stromfly's nose. Valka then came running towards her and gave her a huge hug.

"Oh, thank the Gods, you're alright!" Valka shouted, she then kissed her on the forehead, a big smile came across Astrid's face, she then saw Hiccup walking towards her in disbelief.

"A-Astrid?" He stuttered as he placed his hand on her cheek, "You're-" just before Hiccup could finish his sentence Astrid hug him, he heart was beating at the speed of light, he couldn't believe the fact that Astrid was alive. They then broke apart and stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds. Hiccup then saw Toothless and walked up to him.

"I can't thank you enough bud. You are truly amazing," he said as he hugged his best friend,

"Mmmrrghhhhh," replied Toothless, as he pushed Hiccup closer to Astrid.

"Well, what are you waiting for son, give her the ring," Valka said she placed her hand on his shoulder. Hiccup then smiled at Astrid who then smiled back. He then took her hand and and slid the ring through her finger, the vikings then began to clap and cheer. The two then kissed passionately, Valka then watched smiling, while waterfalls of tears of happiness came sliding down her cheek. Hiccup and Astrid then broke apart and looked over at the Vikings, holding hands while smiling.

"Long live Hiccstrid!" Shouted Valka, the others then began to join in too.

"LONG LIVE HICCSTRID!"