Dinner with the Haddocks

Astrid P.O.V
I got dressed in my usual outfit and made my hair into its usual braid and after making any finishing touches in front of the mirror finally went into the kitchen to make my renown Yaknog that Hiccup seemed to especially love. Then with the Yaknog in tow I left for the Haddok's household.
End of P.O.V

"Welcome Astrid, glad you could make it!" Valka said as she opened the door with a smile.
"Hello Mrs. Haddok,"
"Oh please, just call me Valka," she replied, closing the door behind Astrid. "Hiccup, get down here! My daughter in law is here, come say hello."
A thud could be heard from upstairs as Hiccup yelled down, "Mum! What did I tell you about saying that in public!"
Astrid blushed, Valka turned to look at her, "Oh I'm sorry dear."
"No worries Valka." Astrid replied giggling awkwardly.
Hiccup finally came down the stairs in his usual clothes, ruffling his hair and averting his eyes as a blush dusted his cheeks. "Aaaaah, hiya Hiccup" Astrid said.
"Hi Astrid" Hiccup relied awkwardly. But luckily the tension was broken as Toothless ran inside through the dragon door and Cloudjumper calmly strolled in behind him. Toothless bounded up to Astrid and started to lick her, getting her covered in dragon saliva (the kind that doesn't wash out) "Oh Toothless, come on bud! What did I tell you about licking the guests!" Hiccup exclaimed.
"Oh no, it's okay," Astrid said breathing deeply, "Anyway, Hiccup," she started sweetly causing a ominous shiver to go up Hiccup's spine. "I brought Yaknog!"
Hiccup's eyes widened as he ground out, "oh yes... I love that drink of yours..."
"Yaknog?" Valka inquired, staring at the door where Toothless had pelted out as soon as Astrid had mentioned the drink.
"Oh, it's a drink I made for Snoggeltog, everyone loved it! Well expect for Tuffnut" Astrid said cheerfully
"Yep, it's the best drink ever!" Hiccup lied, "Hey mum, can I have a word with you" he said pulling to a small room.
"Alright, Astrid, please make yourself at home" Valka said sweetly
When Hiccup and Valka entered the small room, Hiccup whispered, "Listen her "drink" is exactly what you call a drink, it's......well disgusting, so please try and pretend you like it okey?"
"Ummmm alright, don't see what the problem is with that but...okey" Valka said uncomfortably
The two walked out of the room and saw Astrid pouring the Yaknog into the three cups on the dinner table, Hiccup gulped.
Valka looked towards Hiccup and sees his face pale, before heading towards the dinner table. "Well, let's have dinner then," she says happily clapping her hands together. She set down on the table a plate of smoked fish, some cooked yak and lastly a dark bowl of meatballs. Hiccup gulped, "these wouldn't be the infamous meatballs Gobber was talking about would it?" He asked seriously.
Valka scoffed, "Nonsense, now don't you listen to a wee thing he says about my cooking."
Astrid then placed a cup of Yaknog next to his plate and Hiccup started to sweat, his gaze darted around looking for an escape route when he saw Toothless by the window laughing his scaly head off. A smirk slowly spread across his face as he called out in a sugary voice, "Oh Toothless" Toothless immediately stopped laughing. "Come on bud, come taste some of Astrid's delicious Yaknog." He sang, inwardly chuckling as Toothless visibly gulped. Toothless shook his head, already backing away. "Come on bud, you'll love it, you haven't even eaten dinner yet."
Toothless then looked at Astrid's sweet little expression and sighed, before hardening his gaze and slowly heading towards the door. He came inside and solemnly took the seat next to Hiccup, but not before glaring at his smirk. "Open wide," Hiccup said and Toothless weakly opened his mouth and tightly shut his eyes. Hiccup fed him some Yaknog and as Toothless swallowed he whined. Not a minute later Toothless jumped off his chair and breathed out steam, he started running around the dinning room and coughing out flames before darting towards and exit. "Aaahh, he loves it..." Hiccup said finally feeling somewhat guilty. The three then began to eat. Hiccup making sure to avoid the meatballs and Yaknog for as long as possible.
"Wow, this Yagnog is.........DELICIOUS!!" Exclaimed Valka.
"I'm glad you like it, and by the way, your meatballs are AMAZING!!!" Replied Astrid.
Hiccup could only watch in horror.

Toothless P.O.V
"Stupid Hiccup!" I said to myself. "I won't be able to eat for the next few days!" I then regurgitated all of the Yaknog. "Ewwwwwww" I said in disgusts. As I was about to go back inside. I saw and apparition of a tall, muscular man. Both our eyes widened but he was the first to speak, "Oh you poor boy! She got to you didn't she?" He asked sympathetically. I recovered myself enough to simply nod in misery. "Be strong Toothless, but for now I need to talk to Hiccup. Can you go get him for me?" I then walked back inside the house. I walked up to Hiccup and started to push him, towards the door.
"Hey, bud, what are you doing? Hey, what is it?" Hiccup asked
"Hiccup, what's going on with Toothless?" Valka asked
"I-I don't know." He replied.
I kept pushing him until he was outside, I then pointed my head towards the apparition of Stoick.
"What? What is it bud?" Hiccup asked confused.
'Why could he not see Stoick?' I asked myself, I looked back to where Stoick was but he disappeared.
End of P.O.V

"Enough bud!" Hiccup cried, "Come on let's go back inside." He said.
Just then Astrid came out and said, "It's getting late, I should, thank you so much for inviting me!"
"You can by here anytime, our home is your home." Valka said sweetly.
"Thank you." replied Astrid and gave Valka a hug.
"I'll walk you home." Offered Hiccup.
"Okay." Accepted Astrid.