Bound To You Chapter Four

"I'm serious I swear," Albie said laughing, I grasped my side laughing harder "You just stopped? Right in the middle," I said shocked. He nodded and started laughing again, I bursted out laughing as I held my side. "Why!" I said letting hilarious tears fall. "Because! She wasn't even good," he said laughing. "Alright, alright what about you- what's your hilarious sex moment," Ablie said winking.

I looked down and blushed, Ablie gasped, "Your virgin," he said trying not to laugh. I glared, "No I'm not! I just get my dick wet then I leave and forget! Psh 'virgin' pu-lease I've done it so many times I probably have a disease!- Wait no! No! I don't have a disease-" "Shut up you virgin," Albie said laughing. I hit hit playfully as he continued to laugh, "Oh come on! What's the harm in being a virgin," I said dramatically. 

He shook his head chuckling "Nothing at all," he said then bursted out laughing again. I glared "Oh come on," I cried "Don't worry I'll make sure you won't be," he said winking, I felt my face go red "Shut up," I muttered "Just answer one question," he said smirking "Hmm," I said "Do you prefer hand cuffs or chains," he said winking. 

If it wasn't already possible my face heated up more, "I told you I'm not gay," I snapped. He leaned in, his face only an inch or two away from mine "Are you sure," he said smirking. I gulped unable to do anything. "You-r-r gay," I hissed. "And how do you think you now that," he said smirking and narrowing his eyes. 

And I did the last thing I'd think I'd ever do.

I leaned in the rest of the way and kissed him. I moaned immediately, he gripped the back of my neck and licked my lips, I moaned again and tangled my hands in his hair. I was on could nine, I could feel every little and big spark course through me- it was like I was being struck by lightning. The heat radiating from our bodies created unbearable friction. 

"Jackson," he moaned sucking on my bottom lip, the kiss was fierce but passionate. He obviously dominated me. I moaned even louder and he moved his lips down from my lips to my neck,nipping at he. He soon found my soft spot and started sucking on it. 

"Albie holy shit Albie," I moaned as he grazed his tounge over my neck. This was heaven, amazing I can't even explain how amazing it felt. He panted and laid his forehead against mine. I was panting also, he smirked "And your not gay," he said rolling his eyes. I glared "You are too," I muttered. 

"Maybe I was just messin' around," he said winking. "Whatever," I scoffed "Oh come on- everyone would just die to be you right now," he cooed. "Your a cocky dumb ass," I said chuckling. He rolled his eyes "You know your gay,"he said a matter of factly.

I scoffed "No," i snapped. I really don't know why I woldn't just tell him, I mean it's pretty obvious he's gay after what just happened. And if he's not then he's really fucked up. "Mhm, you know you are," he cooed. "NO!" I yelled angrily.

"Well then I propose a game," he said smirking "A game," I asked raising an eye brow. "Yeah, I bet by the end of this week I'll have you in bed," he said. I glared, was this douche dick serious? "Have me i bed with you," I snapped. Now, I knew that I would love to do the dirty in the sheets with him, but if this is just a game...

"What if I win," I snapped "then I swear- I will never ever touch you, bother you, flirt with you," he said smirking. I sighed running a hand through my hair. I didn't really like the idea of no real contact- sexual contact with him, but it was a challenge and I will win. 

I shook my hand out "Deal," I said, he grinned and grabbed but then he pulled me to his lips. I gasped at the sudden contact- but I didn't pull away. I gently moaned in his mouth as I savored his lips, they moved in sync as spars flew everywhere. Heat radiated up my body and I just felt wonderful.