Bound To You

http://www.merckmanuals.com <------Info with Roseli

"Knock knock," a deep voice called from the door, I smiled widely "Who's' there," I taunted "Albie," he said lovingly, "Albie who," I teased. I heard his footsteps on the tile as he came over to me- his arms filled with flowers and teddy bears. "Albie who loves you," he whispered pecking me on the lips. I giggled as he set the flowers by my leg and handed me a teddy bear and a huge nemo.

"Why nemo," I asked eyeing him thoughtfully, "Remeber when I told you how I got lost in the park Roselie found me and all my obsession with nemo." he said I nodded, "Well I've been lost this whole time, until I found you- you're my home," he said cheekily while a blush covered his face.

I felt my chest tighten with warmth and love, "Holy shit- your romantic," I said gripping him to me. He sniffed and chuckled, "well it's true, I love you, every second, minute, hour, day," he said kissing my nose. "I love you too, but your still not forgiven," I said glaring. He groaned rolling his eyes, "C'mon! Jacky," he whined. I shook my head, "Uh-uh you did all that stupid shit- you're paying the price," I said stubbornly crossing my arms.

"How far am I till you forgive me," he questioned eagerly, "82%," I said shrugging as I geld the Nemo closely. He stomped his foot, "BABE! That much left! C'mon now," he begged, I shook my head smirking. "Maybe if you weren't thinking with your dick-" "Thrill drill," he said sarcastically. I glared "Wanna make it 99%," I snapped, he scoffed, "99%, 100% doesn't matter," he pouted.

"Oh so you're cool with 100%, works for me," I said shrugging. He groaned, "I didn't mean it," he cried, "I know but it was fun for a couple of seconds watching you in pain," I said bitterly. He sighed and laced his fingers through mine.

"Yeah I don't need anymore pain," I he hissed, I gripped his hand, "I was just ki-," "Rose is going to die soon," he said bluntly, I let out a small whimper. "W-what," I whispered, Malignant heart tumors – no one survives," he said his eyes starting to redden. "Well! Where is she," I urged. "Floor 8 room 32," he whispered. I got up quickly onto my physical therapy walker.

"Jacky-" "_I swear if you say one word about getting back in that fucking bed- you won't have ot be concerned about an us- stay here I'm going to her room," I ordered. He grew silent and adverted his gaze onto the TV.

"I love you," i called as I barely opened the door. I walked as fast as I could with the stupid walker to the elevator.

"Room 32, the doctor will be in there momentarily sir," the receptionist said with a smile, I thanked her and hurried over to her room, "Rosie," I said going into the room. Roslie beamed when her eyes landed on me she looked horrible- not in that way. But she looked so weak, in pain.

"Jackson," she said smiling heartily. "W-What's happening," I trembled "Don't worry bout' me God's got a plan for me with him up there- now onto you- Are you stupid son! Tryin' to kill ya-sel'," she said harshly. "I-I'm sorry I just, things were going horrible," I said looking down.

"Boy- I know! That stupid little boy you call ya boyfriend tells me everything'," she siad smiling. I walked closer and sat on the uncomfortable plastic chair. "Miss Edwards," a deep voice said walking in. "Hey sweetie," Roselie said with a smile.

"Yes well-" "What's wrong with ehr," I blurted. 'Dr. Baker', sighed. 

 "She has a Malignant heart tumor," he started, Roselie nodded for him to continue unaffected by the fact that she was going to die soon

. A tumor is any type of abnormal growth, whether cancerous (malignant) or noncancerous (benign). Tumors that originate in the heart are called primary tumors. They may develop in any of the heart tissues and may be cancerous or noncancerous. Primary heart tumors are rare, occurring in fewer than 1 of 2,000 people. In adults, about half of noncancerous primary heart tumors are myxomas. Myxomas usually develop in the heart's left upper chamber (atrium). They may develop from embryonic cells located in the inner layer (lining) of the heart's wall," he explained I nodded for him to continue.